The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Octopus_Garden
Combien d'examens dois tu passer maintenant?
^ That's supposed to be: how many exams do you have left?

J'ai treize examens que je dois passer... :frown:

Quatre a level et neuf GCSE :redface:
N'écris pas de histoires tristes!
N'écris pas de histoires tristes!

Je n'en écrirai pas!
Pour mon cours de 综合汉语 (General Chinese ?) j'ai écrire un texte sur la classe moyenne en France, en chinois. Vu que je ne savais pas grand chose sur le sujet, j'ai traduit des articles du Monde et du Figaro ... ora sono stanchissima. Ogni tanto il cinese mi fa veramente impazzire. Ma ne vale la pena :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Je n'en écrirai pas!
C'est bon.

J'ai un rhume encore... J'ai mal à la gorge. *I have the most pathetic immune system in Northern Europe...
C'est bon.

J'ai un rhume encore... J'ai mal à la gorge. *I have the most pathetic immune system in Northern Europe...

Encore?!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Encore?!
oui...
There is an A-level in Afrikaans! :redface:
Not sure if you can take it in the UK though...
Reply 1048
Original post by thatitootoo
There is an A-level in Afrikaans! :redface:
Not sure if you can take it in the UK though...

Probably can, it just would be difficult to find somewhere willing to do it!
Reply 1049
I had the best Italian lesson ever!! First I was the only one to know what butterfly is in Italian (I remembered that it was farfalle, like the pasta- even though we did a lesson on pasta, nobody else remembered xD) and then my teacher said I was a natural linguist- perhaps the best compliment someone could EVER pay me!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Vionar

Well well well...Look who it is !! :colone:

Hmmm yeah u probably right...I mean it's hard enough to find a reasonable centre to do a UK exam board based exam -_- It would probably be really expensive, and if there is a compulsary speaking component, then just forget about it :frown: !$$
Reply 1051
Well well well...Look who it is !! :colone:

Hmmm yeah u probably right...I mean it's hard enough to find a reasonable centre to do a UK exam board based exam -_- It would probably be really expensive, and if there is a compulsary speaking component, then just forget about it :frown: !$$

I do venture out of my usual threads...sometimes...

No one wants to take people! It's just far too expensive to take A-levels later on in life, I understand it costs money to run them, but is that amount really necessary!?
Original post by Vionar
I do venture out of my usual threads...sometimes...

No one wants to take people! It's just far too expensive to take A-levels later on in life, I understand it costs money to run them, but is that amount really necessary!?

Yet u neva seem to stop by mine doe...
& Did you just refer to me as ''later on in life'' or did I comprehend that sentence incorrectly???:O
Original post by EmilyJayne14
I had the best Italian lesson ever!! First I was the only one to know what butterfly is in Italian (I remembered that it was farfalle, like the pasta- even though we did a lesson on pasta, nobody else remembered xD) and then my teacher said I was a natural linguist- perhaps the best compliment someone could EVER pay me!!! :biggrin:

Ich will, dass sie stattdessen 'Schmetterlinge' heißen. Schöner :biggrin:
Original post by Vionar

I know they have them in places like Oxford, but they charge extortionately. :frown:
Reply 1055
Yet u neva seem to stop by mine doe...
& Did you just refer to me as ''later on in life'' or did I comprehend that sentence incorrectly???:O

:mmm: I will, maybe! :colone:
:mmm: Well kind of, but I meant once you reach the age where you can't do them free! :mmm:
Reply 1056
Original post by constantmeowage
I know they have them in places like Oxford, but they charge extortionately. :frown:

Yeah, they have places, but no one can afford them!
Original post by Vionar
:mmm: I will, maybe! :colone:
:mmm: Well kind of, but I meant once you reach the age where you can't do them free! :mmm:

I'll have you know that I have NOT, I REPEAT, NOT reached that age yet!
I'll still be 18 at the start of the next academic year, which entitles me to one year worth of free qualificqtions! "later on in life" is polite for 'OLD' You cheeky 14 yr old... go 'venture' into your nearest playground!
Reply 1058
I'll have you know that I have NOT, I REPEAT, NOT reached that age yet!
I'll still be 18 at the start of the next academic year, which entitles me to one year worth of free qualificqtions! "later on in life" is polite for 'OLD' You cheeky 14 yr old... go 'venture' into your nearest playground!

:mmm:
Yeah, yeah, sure! :mmm: At least I was being polite! I'm young - I'm aloud to say it! Unlike older people...
I don't like it there - there are people - probably drunk/high ones too!
Original post by vionar
:mmm:
Yeah, yeah, sure! :mmm: At least i was being polite! I'm young - i'm aloud to say it! Unlike older people...
I don't like it there - there are people - probably drunk/high ones too!

ik ben jong!!!!!! :angry:

Latest

Trending

Trending