The Student Room Group

Survey shows most and least racist countries

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm surprised that Russia isn't more Racist than it is and I'm also suprised that some of the Scandinavian countries scored that well
Reply 2
Replace racially tolerant with suicidal and it makes more sense
Original post by thesabbath
Replace racially tolerant with suicidal and it makes more sense

Tell me how does being racially tolerant mean that you are being suicidal? I'm surprised (but glad) that Pakistan is pretty damn tolerant of other races - not as much as the UK, but pretty good going at 6.5%
Reply 5
Original post by de_monies
Tell me how does being racially tolerant mean that you are being suicidal? I'm surprised (but glad) that Pakistan is pretty damn tolerant of other races - not as much as the UK, but pretty good going at 6.5%

lets see, a nation unilaterally adopts "multicultural mode", and allows anyone from other countries (all of which consist of less tolerant beings) to set up shop in their land. you don't have a nation any more, because affirming a national identity wouldn't be tolerant would it. end of nation.
Reply 6
There seems to be a correlation between economic freedom and racial tolerance,
lets see, a nation unilaterally adopts "multicultural mode", and allows anyone from other countries (all of which consist of less tolerant beings) to set up shop in their land. you don't have a nation any more, because affirming a national identity wouldn't be tolerant would it. end of nation.

OK. Let's take the UK for example. It's taken Pakistanis (BTW, there are many Pakistanis who have fought for this country as well, voluntarily I may add) What are you on about about not being tolerant for having a national identity?

Face it, the world changes. Let's take the UK for example, considering well we're living here. The culture of the UK was not the same as it was in the 1400's, the 1600's, the Victorian period, the 20th century and it just keeps on changing. Culture is not a constant, any where

If any thing, it is American culture that is the most pervasive in the world today, so if you want to blame someone for "losing your national identity" well you can start by stopping the UK from following the USA, in a lot of aspects.
Reply 8
OK. Let's take the UK for example. It's taken Pakistanis (BTW, there are many Pakistanis who have fought for this country as well, voluntarily I may add) What are you on about about not being tolerant for having a national identity?

Face it, the world changes. Let's take the UK for example, considering well we're living here. The culture of the UK was not the same as it was in the 1400's, the 1600's, the Victorian period, the 20th century and it just keeps on changing. Culture is not a constant, any where

If any thing, it is American culture that is the most pervasive in the world today, so if you want to blame someone for "losing your national identity" well you can start by stopping the UK from following the USA, in a lot of aspects.

The UK takes in more immigrants every single year now than it did in the entire nine centuries between 1066 and 1950 so to talk about constant change on the scale we've seen in the past two decades is total *******s.
Face it though, if we express any desire to retain our national identity we are simply called "racist" and shunned. Everything British/English must make way for every other culture. It is pathetic, but I think the backlash is starting.
Pakistanis here still have a homeland: Pakistan. The more immigrants the UK has to assimilate the less of a homeland it becomes for Brits, ad nauseum. Why should the people of the UK not have their homeland (which happens to be white European)?
I don't blame the immigrants, just the government which has given up looking after the self-interests of UK nationals.

The USA is in an even worse state. It's already within a couple of years of white American school children being in the minority, and yet cultural Marxist Obama is doing his utmost to amnesty a further 20 million illegal Hispanics.
The society will even then still be structured such that only whites can be racist even though they'll be in the minority. It is suicidal and all thanks to self-loathing white liberals who can't get over their "guilt" for the actions of long-dead ancestors.
The UK takes in more immigrants every single year now than it did in the entire nine centuries between 1066 and 1950 so to talk about constant change on the scale we've seen in the past two decades is total *******s.

Rapid culture change is not just happening in the UK. Take India and Pakistan. They are rapidly becoming very very Americanised

Face it though, if we express any desire to retain our national identity we are simply called "racist" and shunned. Everything British/English must make way for every other culture

Erm no one says that at all, apart from paranoid and racist people like you. You were reported for racism before, which is why you have 10 warning points

. It is pathetic, but I think the backlash is starting.

The backlash? The backlash of what exactly? Are you implying civil war?

Pakistanis here still have a homeland: Pakistan.

British Pakistanis have a homeland which is a country in the UK, not Pakistan.

The more immigrants the UK has to assimilate the less of a homeland it becomes for Brits, ad nauseum. Why should the people of the UK not have their homeland (which happens to be white European)?

What are you on about? There's these countries called England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Lots of white British people living there...

The USA is in an even worse state. It's already within a couple of years of white American school children being in the minority, and yet cultural Marxist Obama is doing his utmost to amnesty a further 20 million illegal Hispanics.

Tell me who were the original inhabitants of the USA?

The society will even then still be structured such that only whites can be racist even though they'll be in the minority. It is suicidal and all thanks to self-loathing white liberals who can't get over their "guilt" for the actions of long-dead ancestors.

Tell me why do you have countries like Pakistan who score pretty highly for tolerance? Last time I checked, Pakistan wasn't a country full of white people
Reply 10
Lol India the most racist country in the world?
Original post by bertstare
Lol India the most racist country in the world?

Not quite, though it's up there apparently.
Reply 12
Will you people ever tire of talking about 'racism'?. Relatively, it is a non-issue these days and is a leftist cliche.

I doubt a lot of people still hate people purely because of skin colour; what is evil is the fact that backward cultures can't face scrutiny as it falls under the misconception of a race issue.

Seriously, this forum needs something more interesting to talk about.
Reply 13
They would probably put Israel as the least racist country.
lol @ India and its caste system.

Russia is a complete lie, go outside the big cities and the natives will most likely never have seen someone that is not of the same race (aside from the troubled regions). Norway to an extent surprised me, I guess all the racists are in the UK currently :lol: France doesn't surprise me although I thought it would have been higher.
That's a dubious survey. Just because foreign neighbours might not be the number one concern in a country doesn't prove they aren't racist. Russia especially should score higher, I'm also pretty certain race issues play in the back of the minds of a lot of white people in the UK, judging from my own personal experiences.
France scored as very racist (20-29.9%), significantly higher than any other Western European country by miles (like I knew it had some ethnic tensions but are they really that big?), but Ukraine & Belarus came out lower :confused:

Overall very suspicious of the vaildilty of this data.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by S1L3NTPR3Y
France scored as very racist (20-29.9%), significantly higher than any other Western European country by miles (like I knew it had some ethnic tensions but are they really that big?), but Ukraine & Belarus came out lower :confused:

Overall very suspicious of the vaildilty of this data.

France is not surprising given how much they distrust or hate north Africans, particularly in the south. It is that group towards whom the prejudice is directed. I'm sure that's what they were thinking when posed the survey question about "another racing moving in next door" (in france they would normally be north african muslims).
Reply 19

That can't be accurate, neither can it be for Russia or South Africa.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending