The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Prospective Business Applicant

I'm thinking of applying to Herts for International Business this year, and I was wondering does Hertfordshire interview business applicants or is your offer solely based on your personal statement?

In addition, I don't take any business related A levels such as maths or business studies,
will that affect my chances of getting an offer? (I take psychology, law, english lit and spanish)

finally, do I need some of work experience? if so, what kind? I currently volunteer in a charity shop.
Reply 1
I just firmed my offer for this course! They didn't interview me, they just gave me a conditional offer after a few weeks of applying. I'm taking psychology, law and history at the moment so I'm guessing that business-related studies aren't important! And I don't have any work experience that relates to the subject, literally just retail and bar work, so I don't think that matters either. They just based all of mine on my grades and personal statement :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by yasminjadee
I just firmed my offer for this course! They didn't interview me, they just gave me a conditional offer after a few weeks of applying. I'm taking psychology, law and history at the moment so I'm guessing that business-related studies aren't important! And I don't have any work experience that relates to the subject, literally just retail and bar work, so I don't think that matters either. They just based all of mine on my grades and personal statement :smile:

awesome, what was your predicted grades? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by foreverconfused13
awesome, what was your predicted grades? :smile:

literally only like BBC but doubt im even gonna get that tbh! luckily I've got some other ucas points to make up the rest though. you? :smile:
im still on my first year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending