The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sarah_twc
Yes I'm waiting for my second email too! Aha that's good then :smile: we could always go on the night bus :3 Haha I wanna know my room too! What you studying!? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its annoying and exciting at the same time ! idk what the "north" rooms and that are like, idk what faces where aha! and im not sure what floor to put, probably top/middleish ah! yeah that will be exciting, I did hear a tip though when coming back at night its better to get off the tube at Wembley park than Wembley central as centrals a bit dodgey at night ! im doing law ! what about you? im hoping there are some older people on my course too as il be 21 when I go ! (although I go out as much as an 18 year old) ha ! xx
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 61
Oh no, I can see myself being the only one who'll show up to the first Management lecture :frown: ... Finance and Management anyone?

(I'm Rad, 19... just made this account, not sure if i've replied to the thread or to a post, so sorry if you see this twice :s-smilie: )
Reply 62
Oh and i'll be studying at the Marylebone campusand hopefully be living in the Wembley accom. And i'm from up noorrrrrth :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by laurahelena
Its annoying and exciting at the same time ! idk what the "north" rooms and that are like, idk what faces where aha! and im not sure what floor to put, probably top/middleish ah! yeah that will be exciting, I did hear a tip though when coming back at night its better to get off the tube at Wembley park than Wembley central as centrals a bit dodgey at night ! im doing law ! what about you? im hoping there are some older people on my course too as il be 21 when I go ! (although I go out as much as an 18 year old) ha ! xx

All I want is a room like at the corner and middle floor hopefully! Aha I want the view of London I wonder which side is that! But that's what I thought our wembley halls is at wembley park obviously I would get of wembley park :'D haha! I'm doing psychology and I will be 19 when I join Westminster :smile: and still I act like 15/16 xD I probably look that age too haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
All I want is a room like at the corner and middle floor hopefully! Aha I want the view of London I wonder which side is that! But that's what I thought our wembley halls is at wembley park obviously I would get of wembley park :'D haha! I'm doing psychology and I will be 19 when I join Westminster :smile: and still I act like 15/16 xD I probably look that age too haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope theres some good rooms left and I don't get stuck with a ground floor corner ! ha better Wembley stadium than an estate ! wish we could pre see the views! that's good ! im doing psyc atm and I really enjoy it ! ha its alright I look about 12, I get id'd for everything! waaaa so excited to move in! hurry up September!
Original post by Rad101
Oh and i'll be studying at the Marylebone campusand hopefully be living in the Wembley accom. And i'm from up noorrrrrth :smile:

ooh where up north! im from near Liverpool :smile:
Reply 66
ooh where up north! im from near Liverpool :smile:

the beautiful and sunny land of stoke-on-trent... i suppose it's close to liverpool as well :smile:
Original post by Rad101
the beautiful and sunny land of stoke-on-trent... i suppose it's close to liverpool as well :smile:

well im from chester, but people don't really know it so I always just generalise near Liverpool, but your actually quite near !
Reply 68
well im from chester, but people don't really know it so I always just generalise near Liverpool, but your actually quite near !

ahh sweet, yeah I know what you mean- I usually just say im from manchester and that kinda paints the picture where im roughly at... everyone seems so far ahead in their application, i've barely heard anything from accommodation :nn: but then again its only been 2 weeks since i sent off the application for it, im just impatient :frown:
Reply 69
Hope theres some good rooms left and I don't get stuck with a ground floor corner ! ha better Wembley stadium than an estate ! wish we could pre see the views! that's good ! im doing psyc atm and I really enjoy it ! ha its alright I look about 12, I get id'd for everything! waaaa so excited to move in! hurry up September!

Aha I don't want ground floor won't be able to see the whole view of London! Aha! We could of right? Look at accommodation on open days ( I went to open day but I didn't go to the accommodation bit) I do psychology ATM and I love it so much! I can't wait for sept you know it's exactly 4 months until we move in! We all gonna be happy bunch of bunnies :P < it just came to mind hehe! Can't wait to meet you all from different places and doing different subjects :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wembley can be pretty dodgey but then so are a lot of places. Could always catch the equally dodgey night bus back on late nights :smile: wouldn't mind done older people either as I'll be 23 when the course starts :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Yeah im pretty sure wembley isnt that dodgy theres worse places in london
Reply 72
Original post by jackh1234
Yeah im pretty sure wembley isnt that dodgy theres worse places in london

True dat. Have you heard of east London hahaha xD can't be worst that that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't heard anything back yet!! :frown: Any Harrow people got an email yet?
People who have applied at Wembley (student court) SNAP!!!!!!!! Follow me @VivekChudasama and I'll follow back :smile:
im in the middle of applying for my room. do I want north, east west... who the **** knows !
Reply 76
im in the middle of applying for my room. do I want north, east west... who the **** knows !

I want the view of London .. Can someone tell which end is that! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want the view of London .. Can someone tell which end is that! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg I know ! I might go for west, the sun rises in the east doesn't it? don't want that waking me up ! ahah! you booked your room??
Reply 78
Hi all.
I'm Juliet & I'm going to be studying Illustration & Visual Communication at Harrow Campus. Have applied for halls but haven't heard anything, and am also on the lookout of private accomodation as it's much cheaper :P I'm not a drinker so have no idea what i'll be doing during freshers xD Any other non-drinkers out there!?
Reply 79
omg I know ! I might go for west, the sun rises in the east doesn't it? don't want that waking me up ! ahah! you booked your room??

I want the sunrise! I haven't booked it yet I will do it tomorrow :smile: you sure the sun rises east? .. I really wanna see the whole of London (if you know what I'm on about you can see it on the accommodation video) :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending