Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity Starters Sept 2013 :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Danpickard75
It was originally a conditional offer but it was last year as I was forced to defer for a year. (I needed spinal surgery in November so it seems silly to start then only to miss a fair chunk!)
They have been great about it too!REALLY looking forward to it!

Awk thats good!! Hope all is well with you :smile: have you applied for accommodation? X
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Hii guys, has anyone had their accommodation pack yet? I got mine 2 days ago :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by BethanyLong
Hii guys, has anyone had their accommodation pack yet? I got mine 2 days ago :smile:

Heyy :smile: I got mine and sent it back on thursday :smile: what accommodation did you go for? X
No not applied for accommodation, I live just across the city. Not sure my partner or daughters would be too chuffed either?! Although would be nice to have a quiet little private study space?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Hi I'm going to Leeds Trinity in September :smile: Anyone else apply for Film Studies? Also does anyone know when they confirm accommodations?
Reply 25
Original post by Chelichan
Hi I'm going to Leeds Trinity in September :smile: Anyone else apply for Film Studies? Also does anyone know when they confirm accommodations?

Heyy :smile: I have an unconditional offer so I have been offered a place at the uni accommodation and just need to pay ny deposit by June 21st :smile: xx
I've firmed my place and Film and TV studies, and got my place in All Saints! Super excited! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by BethanyLong
I firmed my offer to do History :-) can't wait x

Congratulations, I will look forward to meeting all the History students in September, as President of Leeds Trinity University's History Society.

If anyone has any questions or wants further information about History or the University in general feel free to go ahead and ask away or send a personal message to me.

Ben
Hello,

I've firmed trinity :smile: primary education(early years) really nervous about starting.. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by BroganRebekah
Hello,

I've firmed trinity :smile: primary education(early years) really nervous about starting.. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone is nervous to start with, but induction week is a great week to get to know people and make friends. If anyone says they aren't nervous its either because they have done it before (and yes they are still nervous) or they are lying to you.

It is a big deal for everyone and its also the time you start to miss home comforts that you normally take for granted - but at the same time its a place where you will make great friends, have a good time and at the end hopefully have a great career :smile:

Ben
Original post by BroganRebekah
Hello,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heey! Dont worry about it! Im new to the course too, and really looking forward to it!
Everyones in the same boat and we're all gonna be bricking it haha!

x
Original post by stephaniejackson
Heey! Dont worry about it! Im new to the course too, and really looking forward to it!
Everyones in the same boat and we're all gonna be bricking it haha!

x

That is true ! Where are you from ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Im also doing Early Childhood Studies
so excited to study it.
Im either staying in Ripon or Whitby, is anyone else?
Reply 33
I have a firm offer for Journalism and will be staying in Trinity Close, anyone else on that course?
Reply 34
I'm staying in Ripon or Whitby and doing Theology. So far I'm the only one I know on the course haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending