The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Business students

Hey, I've firmed my place at Keele to study business management (with marketing) and was just wondering if there was anyone else. Thought id start a thread so we can talk here :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You already know me but hey, I'll join the thread anyways ;D
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Meaux
You already know me but hey, I'll join the thread anyways ;D

Clearly we are the only one interested in finding other people that are going! lol
Reply 3
Either that or it's just us two on the course haha!
Reply 4
if thats the case guess I'm a shoe in even if i fail :wink:
Reply 5
I'm not quite sure what to expect from the course to be honest :tongue:
Reply 6
snap but im looking forward to it!
Reply 7
Yeah same! Seems like a while off but I'm sure it will come round fast :smile:
im thinking of applying this year to keele for business management :smile: does keele interview business applicants or are your offer based on your personal statement?
Reply 9
I had no interview & I'm in. I'm guessing the personal statement counts for a lot. :smile:
Reply 10
Hey OMG I applied for bussiness management and marketing !!! Yay
Reply 11
Original post by Clara m
Hey OMG I applied for bussiness management and marketing !!! Yay

Awesome :smile: where you from?
Reply 12
I didn't have an interview for keele, or any other university i applied for come to think of it :P

Yay another person haha - three and counting so far :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Meaux
Awesome :smile: where you from?

Im from Nottingham ! What about you ? :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Clara m
Im from Nottingham ! What about you ? :smile:

Preston in the North West :smile:
Reply 15
Hey have any of you guys applied for accomodation yet? And if you have which type of room? I'm really not sure about room type and which halls to go for ! Need advise lol
Reply 16
I went for the ensuite ( i know its 33weeks so you have to move out and more expensive but given the choice i like the idea of having my own bathroom although i don't really mind that much!)

and then i think i went for standard/traditional without washbasin ( band a) but that because i wanted to try and avoid hawthorns? the one off site and keep costs down but thats just me :smile:

I know it was so hard choosing and confusing so good luck!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Erm, I applied for Premier En-Suite as my first but not really fussed which I get to be honest. :smile:
Reply 18
By the way, does anyone know how many are on the course each year? Not sure how many to expect ^^
Reply 19
No idea how many are on the course im really intrigued too!
And snap not too fussed about my accommodation as long as i vaguely like the people in my block lol!

Quick Reply

Latest