The Student Room Group

Gcse spanish aqa reading/listening 17 may 2013!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by student_room_use
How did people find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was Ok... Most of the the other guys that did it found it really easy apparently but I'm not that good at Spanish anyway..
Listening was really easy, but I didn't know some of the vocab on the reading. Anyway, I need a B for an A* overall so should be fine.
Original post by NightStrider
Listening was really easy, but I didn't know some of the vocab on the reading. Anyway, I need a B for an A* overall so should be fine.

Thought the exact opposite. Breezed through reading, listening I found much more challenging-- hopefully my reading is good enough to get an A* overall as I know my Listening was poor, even though I would be happy with an A.
Original post by TelephoneBox
Thought the exact opposite. Breezed through reading, listening I found much more challenging-- hopefully my reading is good enough to get an A* overall as I know my Listening was poor, even though I would be happy with an A.

I found question 9 on the reading quite hard - only knew 1 out of 3. The rest of the paper was mostly easy.
Original post by NightStrider
I found question 9 on the reading quite hard - only knew 1 out of 3. The rest of the paper was mostly easy.

which one was question 9?

For me, I think the reading went okay :smile: listening was a bit harder though eurgh i was really annoying because i always mix up autocar and autobus and i put coach not bus! fbgn

also what did people get for the one about the old lady yolanda blanco? i had absolutely no idea...
Original post by radhikagulati
which one was question 9?

For me, I think the reading went okay :smile: listening was a bit harder though eurgh i was really annoying because i always mix up autocar and autobus and i put coach not bus! fbgn

also what did people get for the one about the old lady yolanda blanco? i had absolutely no idea...

I did exactly the same :frown:

I guessed at that one, I heard "90 years old" so I just said survived to 90 :s-smilie:

Can someone tell me the most difficult thing in the person's university life? It was in the reading.

I guessed at that one, I heard "90 years old" so I just said survived to 90 :s-smilie:

Can someone tell me the most difficult thing in the person's university life? It was in the reading.

That's what I put too !. I think it was keeping in shape.
I thought they were relatively easy except the question in the reading about helping at the town hall. What did everyone put for that question?

yeah i put staying in shape and hopefully that is right :crossedf:

i heard 90 years and then i heard 'segunda vez' and I was like wtf? you cant turn 90 twice, can you?! so i just guessed and put she turned 90, but i think thats wrong :/
I was also unsure about the yolanda blanco question??
Original post by Elliemay97
I thought they were relatively easy except the question in the reading about helping at the town hall. What did everyone put for that question?

Something about giving out food, concerts for the victims of floods and some music material
Original post by Elliemay97

i put deliver hot food in order to support old people

something like organise charity concers to raise money for flood victims (something like that)

and collect school materials to send to third world countries

did anyone else get this?
Reply 32

i heard 90 years and then i heard 'segunda vez' and I was like wtf? you cant turn 90 twice, can you?! so i just guessed and put she turned 90, but i think thats wrong :/

They definitely said something along the lines of 'segunda vez', I think they meant it was the second time they had interviewed her.

I also said she reached 90! :wink:

Yeah, exact same thing here!

Ahh thank you (and thank you above too), I just couldn't get it. Didn't know the vocab. :frown:

Yeah, seemed too simple for a higher tier question, especially after the difficulty of the other three imo.

something like organise charity concers to raise money for flood victims (something like that)

Oh. That looks right to me!
Original post by Jay-Dee
They definitely said something along the lines of 'segunda vez'.

I also said she reached 90! :wink:

i didnt understand the verb and the start, it sounded like a form of correr possibly

so maybe something like she came second in a race at 90?

just a guess though, the verb could be something completely different?

also sida is HIV right?
i didnt understand the verb and the start, it sounded like a form of correr possibly

so maybe something like she came second in a race at 90?

just a guess though, the verb could be something completely different?

also sida is HIV right?

I had no idea whatsoever so I just guessed it. Google tells me that it is.

All seem right. So annoyed, didn't realise it was third world, and wasn't sure if the word was floods. :frown:
Reply 39
Guys the old lady got married twice at the age of 90

Sida means aids btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending