The Student Room Group

Harper Adams Foundation Year

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Avolil
Anyone recieved that email yet? I haven't. :frown:

Lauren have you spoke to admissions yet?

Nope :frown:
Reply 301
Just keep revising lauren, and chrissie im still waiting for my accommodation email, fingers crossed for flatt road!
Reply 302
Im constantly refreshing my email on my phone. why are they taking so long!?
Reply 303
Phew...glad its not just me constantly checking every half hour!!
Reply 304
Original post by JDB24
Phew...glad its not just me constantly checking every half hour!!

Nope, me too! still nothing :frown:
Reply 305
No response yet??
Reply 306
Original post by JDB24
No response yet??

No email yet :frown:
Reply 307
You's heard yet? Got to wait another weeeeek :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 308
Original post by MeganLG
You's heard yet? Got to wait another weeeeek :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bet it's not even a technical glitch! Probably just buying time because they're behind haha. Can't be bothered to wait another week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 309
I know, it's as if I'm on edge the whole time while I'm waiting haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 310
Original post by Avolil
Anyone recieved that email yet? I haven't. :frown:

Lauren have you spoke to admissions yet?

Not yet, just got my letter through today, I wanted to wait till I got the letter through so I could say I received my letter so I shall be ringing on Monday morning :smile: and I'm going to apply for the accommodation over the weekend too :smile:
Reply 311
Just got the email. Damnnnn. I think I know what glitch they're on about, I spoke to Jon about it around a week after I made my application I went onto the site and it gave me the option to 'Continue with incomplete application' as if I hadn't applied already. But I did because I got the confirmation email through instantly after I clicked 'apply'. I emailed the Accommodation Office and they said it'd been flagged as a problem and then asked me to FWD the confirmation email just to show I wasn't making it up I assume. And thats the last I heard. So I assume it may have something to do with that?

Lauren, I recommend applying ASAP to make sure you get the accommodation you want. :smile:
Reply 312
Original post by Avolil
Just got the email. Damnnnn. I think I know what glitch they're on about, I spoke to Jon about it around a week after I made my application I went onto the site and it gave me the option to 'Continue with incomplete application' as if I hadn't applied already. But I did because I got the confirmation email through instantly after I clicked 'apply'. I emailed the Accommodation Office and they said it'd been flagged as a problem and then asked me to FWD the confirmation email just to show I wasn't making it up I assume. And thats the last I heard. So I assume it may have something to do with that?

Lauren, I recommend applying ASAP to make sure you get the accommodation you want. :smile:

I was going to apply earlier, but I haven't yet confirmed harper yet on UCAS so went to do it and its not letting me access UCAS due to maintenance works, so its going to have to be Monday now :frown:
Reply 313
Anyone want to place bets on receiving accommodation offers this week then?
Reply 314
I'm betting next week at the earliest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 315
I'm betting 2 weeks. ALL OR NOTHIN'
Reply 316
Just had my email, im in newtown on the end of flatt road, get in!
Reply 317
I'm in Jebb D... Cant remember what that one was like?! Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 318
Original post by Avolil
I'm in Jebb D... Cant remember what that one was like?! Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im jebb D too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 319
Woo! Princess Royal :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile