The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

2 Rooms in Student House

One double @ £425 pcm and one single (with double bed) @ £375 pcm.

It is in a very good location between Kingston Hill and Roehampton Vale campuses and is on the bus route, two current flatmates are at Penrhyn Road and Knights Park. Is above row of shops and is 10 minute walk from Asda, and few minutes walk from Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common.

The rooms are on the ground floor a split level flat, and share the ground floor bathroom, there is a kitchen with dining table and the single room has option of using large cupboard to store things.

Mixed flat preferred, as it currently is, easy links to London and South Coast, 12 month contract. Please note no pets are allowed.

If you are interested message me.
Reply 1
I am very much interested!! Just moving to Kingston this year to start second year. Will be doing English and Film at Penryhn road. When are the rooms available, who will I be sharing with etc etc
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hello,

My name is Emilie and I come from Berlin. I moved to London in January and now that I have an offer for Kingston Uni, I'm looking for a new place to live. I will study my Masters in Human Rights from September on. I would like to know if the room is still free? I will stay in London at least until September 2014.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
All the Best, Emilie
Reply 3
Original post by marcushumphrey
One double @ £425 pcm and one single (with double bed) @ £375 pcm.

It is in a very good location between Kingston Hill and Roehampton Vale campuses and is on the bus route, two current flatmates are at Penrhyn Road and Knights Park. Is above row of shops and is 10 minute walk from Asda, and few minutes walk from Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common.

The rooms are on the ground floor a split level flat, and share the ground floor bathroom, there is a kitchen with dining table and the single room has option of using large cupboard to store things.

Mixed flat preferred, as it currently is, easy links to London and South Coast, 12 month contract. Please note no pets are allowed.

If you are interested message me.

Hi there ,
Im really interested If you haven't found someone yet . I will be doing an Art and Design Foundation in September.
When are you looking for someone to move in? Hope to hear back from you !

Quick Reply

Latest