The Student Room Group

Gcse spanish aqa reading/listening 17 may 2013!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TelephoneBox
I did exactly the same :frown:

I guessed at that one, I heard "90 years old" so I just said survived to 90 :s-smilie:

Can someone tell me the most difficult thing in the person's university life? It was in the reading.

I could be wrong but I think it was something about her getting married for the second time at 90 years old? I think there was a 'se casa' in there or something...
Reply 41
Original post by maxwynne
I could be wrong but I think it was something about her getting married for the second time at 90 years old? I think there was a 'se casa' in there or something...

No you are right. My teacher was in the room and afterwards he said the same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could anyone put up an unofficial mark scheme?
Reply 43
Original post by Jay-Dee
They definitely said something along the lines of 'segunda vez', I think they meant it was the second time they had interviewed her.

I also said she reached 90! :wink:

Thought the woman was a man and wrote "he"... -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
The best thing was she got to bring her boyfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Birds on island
Fires in forests
Rubbish in river

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by HugeBicepLAD
Birds on island
Fires in forests
Rubbish in river

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damnnnn. No. Please no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She opened a clinic for drug addicts
He helped victims of AIDS
She wrote a book about school bullying
She married for the second time at 90

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Whoops, I got that Yolanda Blanco question completely wrong, I couldn't understand anything except "segendua vez"...

There was a question in the listening paper about a person who applied for a job somewhere and they'd been told what to do, and two of the choices were something like "call them up today" or "come for an interview" - I put call them up, which one was it??
The best thing was she got to bring her boyfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reckon they would accept going with boyfriend?
Give out hot meals to older people
Organise charity concerts for victims of flood
Collect school materials to give to third world countries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Human156
Whoops, I got that Yolanda Blanco question completely wrong, I couldn't understand anything except "segendua vez"...

There was a question in the listening paper about a person who applied for a job somewhere and they'd been told what to do, and two of the choices were something like "call them up today" or "come for an interview" - I put call them up, which one was it??

I put go for an interview.
OMG, that was one of the best Spanish exams I've ever sat! I'm predicted a B (got 2 Bs in the controlled assessments) but wow, after this I think I might just scrape an A >.< fingers crossed!

How much did everyone revise? I just went through some of the key vocab and connectives.
Advantages:
Doctors: more pay
Flight attendant: free flights
Policeman: flexible hours
Musician: free mornings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Advantages:
Doctors: more pay
Flight attendant: free flights
Policeman: flexible hours
Musician: free mornings

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mean that they are free in the mornings?
Original post by Human156

Come for an interview

and the one under that was

there is no jobs left

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Just wondering, how strict does the mark scheme tend to be? Like I put doctor at drug addicts clinic, and got married at 90, because I didn't hear all the words:/
Original post by NightStrider
Do you mean that they are free in the mornings?

Like they don't work in the mornings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Come for an interview

and the one under that was

there is no jobs left

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know this stuff? Could you put an unofficial mark scheme? Would be appreiciated SO MUCH!
Original post by NightStrider
I put go for an interview.

I agree. I think there was a mañana somewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending