The Student Room Group

WJEC C2 17th May 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
awesome Aethecrash, and for the arithmetic had d=7 and a=-20 they were the only nice whole numbers that could be formed and for the geometric i showed the equation and for the first 18 terms i got 491, any 1 else had that at least?
Original post by Tania2k9
Hi, for the integration graph question i had 58/3, i worked the area of the triangle first and got 18, the area of the triangle i right isn't it or (i'm worried)

I had 18 too so it should be right. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Glennioo
C2-1.jpgC2-2.jpgC2-3.jpgHere is C2, again, sorry about the poor quality... :/

This is great, thank you! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
for 3b(i) i had x=5 and for part (ii) i had 21.8, did anyone else get that or....

I had x=5, not quite sure what I had for part (ii), but it was definitely 20 something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have a solved paper from their teacher? Would like to compare my marks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by RubikRiddler
I had 50/3 for the answer. So did several of my classmates. :smile:

Does anyone have a copy of the full paper they could post online?

Yes I had that :smile:
Reply 26
For arithmatic seriec did anyone get a = -2 and d = 3?
Reply 27
awesome Aethecrash, and for the arithmetic had d=7 and a=-20 they were the only nice whole numbers that could be formed and for the geometric i showed the equation and for the first 18 terms i got 491, any 1 else had that at least?

I dont remember having that for arithmetic series... I think a was -2 or something... Yeah, I had that for geometric...
Reply 28
Has anyone got a markscheme before I have a mental breakdown :L :'( please :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by emzlynn
For arithmatic seriec did anyone get a = -2 and d = 3?

Yep :biggrin:
Reply 30
I dont remember having that for arithmetic series... I think a was -2 or something... Yeah, I had that for geometric...

oh no defo go that wrong just got 1 out of 5 then
Reply 31
Does anyone know what I need to get out of 225 (all three papers) for an A?

Reply 32
Yep :biggrin:

And relax! Thankyou :smile: for geometric series did you get r = -1/4 as the |r| < 1?
180/225. It's 80% for an A.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by RubikRiddler
180/225. It's 80% for an A.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers :smile:.

Reply 35
Original post by fil.sissay
Does anyone know what I need to get out of 225 (all three papers) for an A?

It depends on the UMS but approx 180/225... which works out at 60/75 per paper :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by emzlynn
And relax! Thankyou :smile: for geometric series did you get r = -1/4 as the |r| < 1?

Yes I believe I did :smile: Because you had to factorise and the other value for r was greater than 1?.. :smile:
Reply 37
Yes I believe I did :smile: Because you had to factorise and the other value for r was greater than 1?.. :smile:

Yep :smile:
Oh.****...

I thought I had the answers right :frown: lost many marks then.

I.got.something like:

a = -0.3125
d = 2.625

And it all worked :rofl:

:erm: also integrating I got 56/3 :frown:

Damn
Reply 39
I'd agree with that! I tried the Jan 2013 one yesterday and had like 71% :/

Same! getting 65% is really not a confidence boost when it's almost midnight the day before an exam :frown: was actually pretty good tho - just the 3rd log question that went a bit weird, and i couldn't make the line L intersect with C because i got distracted with working out the rate at which i was working in marks/min :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest