The Student Room Group

Naked or clothed?

Would you prefer to see everybody (friends, family, everyone on the street and even tv) naked, or clothed?

It'd obviously have its advantages and drawbacks! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Haha, definitely clothed. There's always that saying about leaving stuff to the imagination. Plus, nobody wants to see old people's jiggly bits. o.o
Reply 2
Original post by ChickenTeryaki
Haha, definitely clothed. There's always that saying about leaving stuff to the imagination. Plus, nobody wants to see old people's jiggly bits. o.o

'Jiggly bits' - That made me chuckle!
Original post by SpiggyTopes
'Jiggly bits' - That made me chuckle!

Haha, I'm glad it did but it was simply the first phrase that came to mind. :biggrin:
Reply 4
The economy would come to a stand still. Albeit a jiggling stand still.
Reply 5
Oh dear lord... clothed please!! The thought of some people.. I'm scarred just thinking about it! :eek:
The negatives outweigh the positives. Don't want to see some fat whale naked nor would i want to see old people nude either or little children. Keep it clothed please :laugh:
You might contract an STI on the way to work.
Reply 8
Original post by Malevolent
The negatives outweigh the positives. Don't want to see some fat whale naked nor would i want to see old people nude either or little children. Keep it clothed please :laugh:

It could lead to larger people getting slimmer as they wouldn't be able to hide under clothes - or those with eating disorders could be helped as they would see that pretty much everybody is a little chubbs unless they do activities have a lucky metabolism or a boring as diet.
But old people, ewww!
Reply 9
You wouldnt be able to look your parents in the eyes....for that reason definitely Clothed!!!
Reply 10
Original post by Brandon_RNS
You wouldnt be able to look your parents in the eyes....for that reason definitely Clothed!!!

I think I would only be looking them in the eye :erm: Definitely clothed, I don't admire the naked body enough to want to see EVERYONE naked :lol:
Reply 11
im naked under my clothes.
Original post by eliza.anne
I think I would only be looking them in the eye :erm: Definitely clothed, I don't admire the naked body enough to want to see EVERYONE naked :lol:

LMAO and your friends etc being able to see your parents... ahhhh its just not worth it smh
Reply 13
Fully clothed, as I don't want to 'accidentally' fall into someone.
Reply 14
Clothed.
Reply 15
Clothed but wouldn't mind handsome guys walking around naked but with underwear :sexface:
Reply 16
Clothed. There are way more fat/ugly girls than good looking ones, that I would not like to see.

Also a bit over seeing a hot girl naked... Been there done that now.

Now slowly undressing a girl is much more fun!
Clothed unless you want criminal activity regarding "rape" to shoot up.
Reply 18
Original post by Namige
Fully clothed, as I don't want to 'accidentally' fall into someone.

Sounds like a Little Britain sketch!

[video="youtube;FafVtHWn4X8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafVtHWn4X8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
Clothed please - I don't particularly want to see my parents naked! :zomg:

Quick Reply

Latest