Original post by Olympiad

I fear to open it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
I fear to open it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know you want to

Posted from TSR Mobile
:erm: where did that new person go? I think I scared them away...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to have a best friend who's Tamil and I remember her telling me about her grandmother having to stay away from them and stay on a plank of wood when she started and was kind of left alone.
Sounds like a pretty sucky party if you ask me.
:erm: where did that new person go? I think I scared them away...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't get rid of me that easily :wink:
Original post by Okkefac
I used to have a best friend who's Tamil and I remember her telling me about her grandmother having to stay away from them and stay on a plank of wood when she started and was kind of left alone.
Sounds like a pretty sucky party if you ask me.

awwwwwww!
(I'm not actually having one by the way, it's a little joke between us because my friend invited me to hers)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems like Matt is busy reading it :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
awwwwwww!
(I'm not actually having one by the way, it's a little joke between us because my friend invited me to hers)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahaha!
Wait, was she serious? Please tell me that she was serious, that would be amazing.
Original post by Okkefac
Hahahahaha!
Wait, was she serious? Please tell me that she was serious, that would be amazing.

Yeah lool, we were discussing it on this thread - if your on the computer just search "period" on the search thread bit and it will tell you the page number

Posted from TSR Mobile
tbh not really a friend - she's doing A levels and haven't spoken to her in a while

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems like y'all are intensively reading the link - I'm going to sleep now, night chickens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah lool, we were discussing it on this thread - if your on the computer just search "period" on the search thread bit and it will tell you the page number

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm probably going to regret searching that, aren't I?
Original post by Okkefac
I'm probably going to regret searching that, aren't I?

Yes, but it's one of those things which you have to do at least once in your life despite regretting it afterwards

Posted from TSR Mobile
A9hL-SfCcAAdvcR.jpg

she has surprisingly good form xD
oh lookie lookie what do we have here....
Okay Guys lets talk about a different topic besides girls periods lol?? Wonder who started this Convo ... *Scrolls up* ...

Any Who, Hows everyone feeling towards Their English Literature GCSE Exam?
Olympiad, MattFletcher & where's Evilfish gone? My local TSR Heroes !!!! & anybody else loolololol

Quick Question, for your English Lit GCSE Exam specifically Edexcel if not any other exam board would be fine
would you be able to take a blank-copy version of your novels you have been studying for the exam or is the exam
expecting you to have memorised all the quotes? Im studying 'Of Mice & Men' & 'An Inspector Calls' & also referring to quotes in general.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Okay Guys lets talk about a different topic besides girls periods lol?? Wonder who started this Convo ... *Scrolls up* ...

Any Who, Hows everyone feeling towards Their English Literature GCSE Exam?
Olympiad, MattFletcher & where's Evilfish gone? My local TSR Heroes !!!! & anybody else loolololol

Quick Question, for your English Lit GCSE Exam specifically Edexcel if not any other exam board would be fine
would you be able to take a blank-copy version of your novels you have been studying for the exam or is the exam
expecting you to have memorised all the quotes? Im studying 'Of Mice & Men' & 'An Inspector Calls' & also referring to quotes in general.

Local TSR hero here! :honouredtobefirstonthelist:

I'm on AQA and I'm allowed to take a blank copy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2159
Original post by anzipanzi
oh lookie lookie what do we have here....

Lolol your name....

What is your picture even?!

Welcome to the thread! Introduce yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest