The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForgetMe
Open Paint and make boobs bigger :mmm:

My boobs are naturally ginormous. Did you not see my no edit hashtag :smug:
Original post by danielnkwocha
I chose photography, but honestly the activity you do in the second week only slightly impacts your time there. It's all great fun :biggrin: I've been mentoring there for almost 2 years now, but I'm taking a break this year cos I'll be starting uni and all, maybe they'll get me back soon :tongue:

Any advice you've learnt from doing it for a long time? :smile:
Original post by R4INBOW
My boobs are naturally ginormous. Did you not see my no edit hashtag :smug:

Show that again :sexface:
Original post by Elm Tree
Any advice you've learnt from doing it for a long time? :smile:

I'd say get along with your team! You'll rely on each other for a lot, and living with em for 3 weeks will really form strong bonds between you :smile: I've honestly made friends for life either from or through The Challenge.

Don't be afraid to bring up ideas/information that people won't generally agree with. At the end of the day everyone's as worried and apprehensive as each other, and can often just go with the best sounding thing without thinking it through. While mentoring I've learnt that a lot of people end up doing that and regretting it. So be yourself! And feel free to PM/VM me if you have any other questions, I don't wanna derail threads :lol:

Spoiler

Not a great photo; in hindsight, just ready for bed probably wasn't a good time to take a photo..
Original post by ForgetMe
Show that again :sexface:

show what again? :innocent:
Original post by mel1995
just realised that omg how mean:frown: im new to this as well

Haha I wouldn't let it get to you, I literally have no idea why someone would neg you for doing what the thread says.
Original post by deathhead
Haha I wouldn't let it get to you, I literally have no idea why someone would neg you for doing what the thread says.

Maybe I should neg you then because you haven't posted a picture. :tongue:
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Maybe I should neg you then because you haven't posted a picture. :tongue:

Haha fair point, I was gonna do it tomorrow tbh because I was gonna have a haircut then.. or shall I post one before and after? :P
Haha fair point, I was gonna do it tomorrow tbh because I was gonna have a haircut then.. or shall I post one before and after? :P

Just spam the page like I do. :tongue: I don't even know why I do it because I hate photos of myself, haha. Revision is making me go crazy.

But seriously, just do whatever you want. :smile: If you're going for a radical change in hairstyle then maybe you should do one before and one after. :tongue:
And also... the fact anyone is being negged over their picture is really weird and wrong. I assume jealousy of some sort, probably just jealous as they don't have the confidence to post themselves.
Just spam the page like I do. :tongue: I don't even know why I do it because I hate photos of myself, haha. Revision is making me go crazy.

But seriously, just do whatever you want. :smile: If you're going for a radical change in hairstyle then maybe you should do one before and one after. :tongue:

Haha it's doing that to us all right, I swear my time on TSR increases exponentially during exams. And yeah it's literally just a cut not adopting a new style and yeah I'm lucky to get a good picture of me too haha, I just looked in my webcam and I just look creepy with the low lighting etc
Haha it's doing that to us all right, I swear my time on TSR increases exponentially during exams. And yeah it's literally just a cut not adopting a new style and yeah I'm lucky to get a good picture of me too haha, I just looked in my webcam and I just look creepy with the low lighting etc

Mine does too. I'm going to leave soon to do some actual revision though.

Webcam always makes you look that little bit more horrible. I hate my webcam.
Mine does too. I'm going to leave soon to do some actual revision though.

Webcam always makes you look that little bit more horrible. I hate my webcam.

Fair enough, I inadvertantly flick between FB Youtube and TSR when I am bored and trying to revise. 'A bit more horrible'? I would hope I didn't look horrible generally haha, but I pictures can often be unflattering
Original post by RyanAGTerry

Spoiler

Not a great photo; in hindsight, just ready for bed probably wasn't a good time to take a photo..

:sexface:

Original post by R4INBOW
show what again? :innocent:

This "My boobs are naturally ginormous. Did you not see my no edit hashtag" :tongue:
Fair enough, I inadvertantly flick between FB Youtube and TSR when I am bored and trying to revise. 'A bit more horrible'? I would hope I didn't look horrible generally haha, but I pictures can often be unflattering

I've never understood the fascination with YouTube... I wouldn't know what you look like generally because you're yet to post. :tongue: Webcam pics are generally the worst though.
I've never understood the fascination with YouTube... I wouldn't know what you look like generally because you're yet to post. :tongue: Webcam pics are generally the worst though.

Haha I shall post an awful webcam pic of right now and then hopefully remember to do it tomorrow after my haircut.
Haha I shall post an awful webcam pic of right now and then hopefully remember to do it tomorrow after my haircut.

Go for it! I've already posted a picture today so I won't do another one now, haha.
Snapshot_20130518_1.JPG

I have no idea why I pulled that expression...
Snapshot_20130518_1.JPG

I have no idea why I pulled that expression...

Fittay. :tongue:

Latest