The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
Original post by Jina
I have school today. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would i even put a smile on that post? Why?!

Lol i swear im going mad. I read an email i sent a few days ago to a college accepting their offer... Only i said "I would like to accept your offer of a place at *name of my SECONDARY SCHOOL"... Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Why would i even put a smile on that post? Why?!

Lol i swear im going mad. I read an email i sent a few days ago to a college accepting their offer... Only i said "I would like to accept your offer of a place at *name of my SECONDARY SCHOOL"... Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
You do realise they'll probably think you're crazy? ...haha
Reply 2182
Original post by Elm Tree
:rofl:
You do realise they'll probably think you're crazy? ...haha

Loool they probably already do... :/ Idk whether i should rectify it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
Seems like Matt is busy reading it :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha I got half way through reading it and fell asleep :tongue:
Morning everyone....I need to do INTENSE revision today, mainly Literature :love: But I hate my English Teacher right now...hey what A-levels are you guys taking, out of interest? I bet lots are taking Maths :tongue:

dw I can neg you if you want one that badly
Original post by JustaDreamer
Morning everyone....I need to do INTENSE revision today, mainly Literature :love: But I hate my English Teacher right now...hey what A-levels are you guys taking, out of interest? I bet lots are taking Maths :tongue:

Maths is the biggest department in my school :yep:

Are you doing CIE IGCSE English Lit?

I'm going to do Eng Lit too, going to go over the short stories and revise OMAM :sigh:
I'm taking Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Economics for Aelvles
Original post by Bude8
Maths is the biggest department in my school :yep:

Are you doing CIE IGCSE English Lit?

Nope I'm doing AQA but I did the CIE language exams last week because of the AQA results from January...I had 62 :frown: But yeah some of the classes are doing it though at the last minute (yeah great organisation) but they have some really good English teachers... Sometimes I wonder why this has to happen to my favourite subject...if I can get an A* in maths (which takes me ages to understand), why not English???
Reply 2189

Rs
History
Geography
--- idk 4th option lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
All of the teachers I had for my GCSE years were amazing. Next year I'll also have amazing teachers :moon:
I'm going to do Eng Lit too, going to go over the short stories and revise OMAM :sigh:
I'm taking Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Economics for Aelvles

Haha same here, I wish had started revising earlier. :redface: No essay based options I see! I'm doing Biology (yay), Chemistry (yay), English Lit (yay) and Maths (sob) One of my friends is doing five with Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Further maths, and economics...I don't envy her
Original post by Bude8
All of the teachers I had for my GCSE years were amazing. Next year I'll also have amazing teachers :moon:

I'm glad to know someone has good teachers :smile:
Original post by Jina
Rs
History
Geography
--- idk 4th option lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I had to have one more I would have chosen Geography, I see you like the humanities
Reply 2194
I'm glad to know someone has good teachers :smile:

If I had to have one more I would have chosen Geography, I see you like the humanities

Haha the humanities are better than the sciences. :/
Which other facilitating subject do you think I should take as a 4th option?

Theres the option of:

Spanish
Biology
Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Morning Picasso
Original post by Jina
Haha the humanities are better than the sciences. :/
Which other facilitating subject do you think I should take as a 4th option?

Theres the option of:

Spanish
Biology
Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're quite varied! Which one do you find easiest/enjoy the most, and what do you want to do when you're older?
Which comments? :holmes:

The comments signed on my shirt! :tongue:

Yup! The Spanish wasn't too bad I felt. Much better than I heard the French went...
Original post by Pabblethefish
Yup! The Spanish wasn't too bad I felt. Much better than I heard the French went...

Morning, if you're talking about the AQA French, then yeah it didn't go down so well...after every listening question I was like: :angry: and :eyeball: and :cry2: and :shot: It's good your Spanish went better though :smile:

Latest