The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JustaDreamer
Haha same here, I wish had started revising earlier. :redface: No essay based options I see! I'm doing Biology (yay), Chemistry (yay), English Lit (yay) and Maths (sob) One of my friends is doing five with Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Further maths, and economics...I don't envy her

What resources are you revising from? Or are you doing it all by yourself?
Reply 2201
Original post by Pabblethefish
Yup! The Spanish wasn't too bad I felt. Much better than I heard the French went...

I found the Spanish listening really bad. :/ The speech was really rushed sometimes... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
Morning Picasso

Why, thank you Bude! Should've totally taken Art GCSE imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2203
They're quite varied! Which one do you find easiest/enjoy the most, and what do you want to do when you're older?

Ikr! I'd like to do Biology but that's really
Random and my teachers advised against it because people tend to do really bad if they take one science... Spanish would be ideal since I want to take a law degree but... I'm worried i'm not the best at Spanish. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2204
Anyway... Off to school. :frown:

I hope I see all the cuuuttee Chinese kids again at my school!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
What resources are you revising from? Or are you doing it all by yourself?

It mainly is by myself just analysing stuff. :frown: I have watched a few videos on YouTube for the stories that were basically read aloud by my teacher but never analysed...which is a few :angry: I've been looking at the official thread too, some people have posted stuff there...I was hoping to get an A* in Lit but I think I set my hopes too high with my teacher...it'll be a miracle if I can get a high A. What about you? :frown:
It mainly is by myself just analysing stuff. :frown: I have watched a few videos on YouTube for the stories that were basically read aloud by my teacher but never analysed...which is a few :angry: I've been looking at the official thread too, some people have posted stuff there...I was hoping to get an A* in Lit but I think I set my hopes too high with my teacher...it'll be a miracle if I can get a high A. What about you? :frown:

Go on youtube and search Mr Bruff, he analyses the short stories, OMAM and the poems in the anthology. :smile: It's a bit late, but better late than never.:tongue:
Original post by Meliss
Why, thank you Bude! Should've totally taken Art GCSE imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

would be such a doss for u
Go on youtube and search Mr Bruff, he analyses the short stories, OMAM and the poems in the anthology. :smile: It's a bit late, but better late than never.:tongue:

Yes! I have been watching Mr Bruff, he's great! Thanks anyway :smile: How have you been doing your own analysis?
Original post by Jina
Anyway... Off to school. :frown:

I hope I see all the cuuuttee Chinese kids again at my school!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get your hopes up, I'm not there
Original post by Bude8
would be such a doss for u

Yeeboii

Posted from TSR Mobile
Follow me on Instagram :mmm:

I have pictures of myself up there if that intrigues you...
Yes! I have been watching Mr Bruff, he's great! Thanks anyway :smile: How have you been doing your own analysis?

Yeah, along with his videos. Mainly building on some points he made.
Is it me or is everyone trying to keep Mr Bruff a secret :lol: My friend told me about it and made me swear not to tell anyone else. Then the next week some other guy in my class let me look through his anthology, where I could see analysis that Mr Bruff made. I asked him where he got it from and he told me he though of it himself.
Yeah, along with his videos. Mainly building on some points he made.
Is it me or is everyone trying to keep Mr Bruff a secret :lol: My friend told me about it and made me swear not to tell anyone else. Then the next week some other guy in my class let me look through his anthology, where I could see analysis that Mr Bruff made. I asked him where he got it from and he told me he though of it himself.

Lol :smile: nah me and my friends talk about him quite openly and literally bow down to him :adore:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Follow me on Instagram :mmm:

I have pictures of myself up there if that intrigues you...

'Follow me on Instagram'

Doesn't leave name
Original post by Bude8
'Follow me on Instagram'

Doesn't leave name

You should have guessed...

Lepoissonmal
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You should have guessed...

Lepoissonmal

I don't have Instagram btw :smile:
I'll borrow my friends so I can see what you look like :colone: