The Student Room Group

Naked or clothed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rybee
Clothed. There are way more fat/ugly girls than good looking ones, that I would not like to see.

Also a bit over seeing a hot girl naked... Been there done that now.

Now slowly undressing a girl is much more fun!

Striptease :sogood:
Reply 21
I was thinking the other day, as today's society gets more sexualized that one day we could see topless tv news readers. Don't blame me. Susanna Reid on BBC breakfast is well fit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahahahahaha this made me laugh for a long time xD
There are times for clothes and times for none. I have no wish to see the naked rambler or anyone else walking down the street without clothes. Being able to swim naked, or have a sauna or sit in a steam room without clothes is pleasant as I have found in Dutch spas, and would be nice to have the same options here.
It would take awkward boners to a whole new level :colone:
I don't think anybody in public wants to see me naked
Clothes on please!

Some people, a lot of people, I'd happily let their wang swing in the breeze next to my face on the bus... BUT there are a hell of a lot of old people in society and I don't want to see their bits!

Also I find vagina's disgusting so noooooooooope!
If this was something that was suddenly introduced, I imagine it would be incredibly awkward and not very pleasant. But a couple of generations down the line and it would simply be accepted as normal, and nobody would understand why anyone would want to cover up for anything other than keeping warm. But certainly at the moment it's not something that I would like to see.

I believe there would be a problem in that every time we saw someone we were attracted to it would be hard to hide that fact. Particularly if you're a male. And having boobs and bums (to say the least) thrust in their faces every day wouldn't help the situation. There are many things that clothes can hide.. and I like it that way!
Original post by Black Cat
Clothed unless you want criminal activity regarding "rape" to shoot up.

here we go

enjoy your ****storm... :rolleyes:
Reply 29
That's the best thing I've read in ages haha
Reply 30
Clothed.
Reply 31
Clothed!

Although some of my celebrity crushes I wouldnt mind seeing naked.... :perv: :sexface:
Reply 32
Original post by Brandon_RNS
You wouldnt be able to look your parents in the eyes....for that reason definitely Clothed!!!

I think looking them in the eye would probabaly be the best place to look if they were naked lol
Reply 33
If everyone was naked all of the time and was the norm, maybe putting clothes on would be really sexy
Reply 34
Imagine if 2012 had been the naked Olympics ?
The London Tube in rush hour would be horrific. There's absolutely no chance you won't have at least five businessmen-related penises pressed against you.
Reply 36
Original post by Brandon_RNS
You wouldnt be able to look your parents in the eyes....for that reason definitely Clothed!!!

I hope you'd only look them in the eye - certainly nowhere else :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by b-brush
Imagine if 2012 had been the naked Olympics ?

I've just had a crisis! :coma:
Original post by askew116
I hope you'd only look them in the eye - certainly nowhere else :tongue:

Original post by A-Dog
I think looking them in the eye would probabaly be the best place to look if they were naked lol

Haha i see what your saying but Even facing them would be a problem.
I'd actually rather see everyone else naked. I'm not visually attracted or repulsed by many things, so it wouldn't bother me, but I'd be able to be naked too which for me is the ideal state of comfortableness. In the summer of course.

Quick Reply

Latest