The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Mercedes12
hi,

i just want to know why have all the asian girls have gone stuck up even though the lads where designer garms and the girls are in head to toe in primark gear. they make faces when you speak to your own mates in your own language and your blasting asian tunes in the car.

have they gone off asian lads??

Unless you're an Asian girl who has been walking down the street minding her own business and had a car of Asian guys wearing "designer" clothes, blasting bhangra, slow down next to you and try to chat you up "in their own language" as you put it, you will never realise how bloody annoying it is. Making faces and dirty looks are probably just their preemptive ways of sending out the sign that they aren't interested, because apparently being completely neutral is an invitation for trouble.

And yes, I know this is a massive generalisation, and not all Asian guys are like this, but being seen as stuck up by the ones that aren't like this is probably better for them than to be seen as fair game by the ones that are.
Reply 61
hi,

i just want to know why have all the asian girls have gone stuck up even though the lads where designer garms and the girls are in head to toe in primark gear. they make faces when you speak to your own mates in your own language and your blasting asian tunes in the car.

Nothing wrong with primemark.

If you've good taste - you can find great stuff there for a fraction of the cost. :tongue:

Get the style right, and you won't even be able to tell where it's from.
Reply 62
Erm, how do you know it's from Primark? Is it labelled with huge letters P R I M A R K ?
Reply 63
Original post by piya21
Unless you're an Asian girl who has been walking down the street minding her own business and had a car of Asian guys wearing "designer" clothes, blasting bhangra, slow down next to you and try to chat you up "in their own language" as you put it, you will never realise how bloody annoying it is. Making faces and dirty looks are probably just their preemptive ways of sending out the sign that they aren't interested, because apparently being completely neutral is an invitation for trouble.

And yes, I know this is a massive generalisation, and not all Asian guys are like this, but being seen as stuck up by the ones that aren't like this is probably better for them than to be seen as fair game by the ones that are.

whats wrong with that, you seea girl your interested you have to draw attention to her thats all bit they have gone offasian boys. I have seen this.
Reply 64
hi,

If you can wear your fake Gucci (AKA Fucci) then there is nothing wrong with her wearing alittle Primarni! Still more real than those awful fake Gucci caps you wear.
Reply 65
sorry i dont wear fakes.
Original post by fat_hobbit
Anyone clued up in fashion can.
You develop the eye for it.

Lets be honest, you don't need to be clued up to notice a better quality of cut, stitching and overall fit. I can't affored designer gear so when I spend that bit extra I notice it!

Saying that I've never (nor would I) bought designer gear but better quality brands definitely make a difference.. for the most part.
standards too high

Now who's stuck up.

You just seem very stuck up.. and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling to see if anyone would point that out.

Also I'm pretty sure you've been posting Anon pretending to be girls.
What is this thread about. I couldn't even read it.
Original post by ashleighgiles
What is this thread about. I couldn't even read it.

The OP is inarticulate, but wears designer clothes, which according to his logic should make him a very desirable bachelor. There is no additional information in the thread, but it's pretty funny.
hi,

Uhm what kind of question is that? I'm an Asian (Chinese) and I really do not think this is true of all Asians, maybe you happened to meet some odd ones, but I really can assure you Asians aren't as rude and stuckup as you make them out to be.

/flies away/

Btw, do you happen to be slightly drunk? I had a really hard time understanding your passage...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 71
I'm an asian girl myself.
Well let me tell you from my personal point of view. Now, I can't generalise it to ALL asian boys, but this goes out to most.
These days, asian boys try a bit too hard to try and 'impress' asian girls. You said it yourself that these guys wear designer clothing, asian boys have become way too materialistic. Anyone can get a replica of your gucci belt regardless if it's fake or real, they're like a bunch of sheeps, following the crowd. Nonetheless, us girls couldn't care less even if you shopped from primark, as long as you can dress good regardless the tag and the brand, that's what counts the most.
People may argue and say, personality before looks but I personally disagree. For one to get attracted, it's the eye that does the chemistry first. And then you get to know the person and decide if you want to proceed etc.
Don't get me wrong, there's a small portion of asian boys that know how to dress, treat a lady right. But most... :/
Reply 72
Original post by Simone739
I'm an asian girl myself.
Well let me tell you from my personal point of view. Now, I can't generalise it to ALL asian boys, but this goes out to most.
These days, asian boys try a bit too hard to try and 'impress' asian girls. You said it yourself that these guys wear designer clothing, asian boys have become way too materialistic. Anyone can get a replica of your gucci belt regardless if it's fake or real, they're like a bunch of sheeps, following the crowd. Nonetheless, us girls couldn't care less even if you shopped from primark, as long as you can dress good regardless the tag and the brand, that's what counts the most.
People may argue and say, personality before looks but I personally disagree. For one to get attracted, it's the eye that does the chemistry first. And then you get to know the person and decide if you want to proceed etc.
Don't get me wrong, there's a small portion of asian boys that know how to dress, treat a lady right. But most... :/

That kind of attitude is not going to get you far. And these are the kind of views im talking about.
Reply 73
That kind of attitude is not going to get you far. And these are the kind of views im talking about.

You asked a question in the first place OP and she gave you an answer. How can you hope to go out with an Asian girl if you can't work out what they're looking for in a guy in the first place? It's that kind of attitude that won't get YOU very far...this is coming from another Asian girl.
Reply 74
Original post by nespix
You asked a question in the first place OP and she gave you an answer. How can you hope to go out with an Asian girl if you can't work out what they're looking for in a guy in the first place? It's that kind of attitude that won't get YOU very far...this is coming from another Asian girl.

LOL Asian boys will be forever alone. That asian mentality will always get the best of them, go back to green street or something man whatever
:rofl: This thread is jokes. OP asks Asian girls on tsr whats wrong with them, you're obviously going to get destroyed.
Stop being so stuck up. Nothing wrong with asian girls :biggrin:
Reply 76
Original post by nespix

Mostly from girls side.
Reply 77
Original post by Simone739
LOL Asian boys will be forever alone. That asian mentality will always get the best of them, go back to green street or something man whatever

Just relax yourself.
Original post by AnonymousPenguin
The OP is inarticulate, but wears designer clothes, which according to his logic should make him a very desirable bachelor. There is no additional information in the thread, but it's pretty funny.

Ah I see now. Oh my I hope I didn't sound like a jerk in the last post because I couldn't comprehend the thread. :frown:

And lol at the desirable bachelor thing. :biggrin:
Reply 79
Original post by pizzle223
Now who's stuck up.

You just seem very stuck up.. and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling to see if anyone would point that out.

Also I'm pretty sure you've been posting Anon pretending to be girls.

Oh no, we notice it. We're all following the OP's replies to the asian girls who fell for the troll bait. Although I'm getting a bit bored now, Mercedes' last few posts have been lacking in quality :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending