The Student Room Group

Oh no, he wears ball stranglers

Scroll to see replies

Thought this was going to be about some horrific sex toy. Phew...
Reply 21
I really don't see the problem here. If he's comfier in them why should he stop wearing them? Pants come off anyway. :rolleyes:
Original post by paddyman4
Thought this was going to be about some horrific sex toy. Phew...

Me too :rofl: I was expecting some kind of BDSM story. I was disappointed :getmecoat:
Original post by Anonymous
I've just been into my boyfriends room and seen these things hanging on the radiator to dry. We've not been going out very long and only seen him wearing boxers so assumed he always wore boxer shorts. I don't really want to see him wearing these disgusting pants. Does anybody really wear these things, are they fashionable again or something?

Threaten to rip them off if you see him wearing them. No, wait... that might send the wrong signal...
My face just melted from all the first world problems in this thread.
Dontcha wish your girlfriend was sane like OP

Dontcha
Reply 26
Original post by eliza.anne
I really don't see the problem here. If he's comfier in them why should he stop wearing them? Pants come off anyway. :rolleyes:

briefs just look a bit nerdy. maybe he can find some comfier boxer shorts
I also expected some sort of horrific bdsm thing. Was thoroughly disappointed.
Reply 28
briefs just look a bit nerdy. maybe he can find some comfier boxer shorts

I don't mind the look of them :indiff: what if he told you to stop wearing your comfiest underwear? I wouldn't stop :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Deal with it, girlfriend!
Reply 30
I don't mind the look of them :indiff: what if he told you to stop wearing your comfiest underwear? I wouldn't stop :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

he can get comfy underwear that looks ok as well, like tight boxer shorts, briefs just look wrong. No young guys wear them
Including pictures is a new one, the only specific advice I can give you relating to the picture is that radiator space has not been optimised.

Otherwise, it's the same advice I usually give to brief-phobic ladies:

- does he wear them over the top of his trousers? If so, he's a superhero and you should be proud of him.

- if you simply can't get past this, purchase some safe, water-based marker pens and colour in the top of his legs whilst he's asleep. That way you'll have absolute creative freedom over what he looks like, without him having to compromise on the comfort of his sleeping budgie.

And yes, I was expecting some kind of grim chain and pulley related fetish as well.
Reply 32
he can get comfy underwear that looks ok as well, like tight boxer shorts, briefs just look wrong. No young guys wear them

Lol. That's like saying no young women wear briefs. They do. I don't even understand why it matters. The only time you'll be seeing him in pants, is when they'll be coming off or if he sleeps in them? Does it literally turn you off? I mean if it's that big of a deal to you then just talk to him about it, say you prefer boxers to briefs. Subtly hint at it in conversations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Lol. That's like saying no young women wear briefs. They do. I don't even understand why it matters. The only time you'll be seeing him in pants, is when they'll be coming off or if he sleeps in them? Does it literally turn you off? I mean if it's that big of a deal to you then just talk to him about it, say you prefer boxers to briefs. Subtly hint at it in conversations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

but briefs are girl's underwear. It is simple isn't it guys wear boxer shorts, girls wear briefs or thongs
but briefs are girl's underwear. It is simple isn't it guys wear boxer shorts, girls wear briefs or thongs

Way to conform to societal norms. I can't actually believe this is such a big deal, you're going to see them for like 5 seconds before they come off, just close your eyes while he's getting undressed if it really irritates you that much :K:
Reply 35

No. I never wear thongs, they are the most uncomfortable underwear on earth. French knickers are better. In fact, sometimes I wear men's boxers. Problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
No. I never wear thongs, they are the most uncomfortable underwear on earth. French knickers are better. In fact, sometimes I wear men's boxers. Problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem! Only point I make is that most guys do not wear briefs. Boxer shorts look a lot better and must be more comfortable
No problem! Only point I make is that most guys do not wear briefs. Boxer shorts look a lot better and must be more comfortable

How do you know "most" guys do not wear briefs? Have you checked to see what all guys are wearing?

Why is this such a problem for you? Its not like you can see it when he is wear trousers etc. If you really see this as an issue i don't see how your relationship will last.
Original post by LeonVII
Admittedly, most guys wear boxer shorts, but it's not unheard of to wear briefs and some find them more comfortable.

I wear boxers but my god, nothing more satisfying than a warm crisp pair of pants to keep your hanging fruits nice and supported.

Some times I am so tempted to just go back to the old whitey Y's.

:biggrin:
This is pathetic. How would you feel if he took a picture of your underwear and posted it on tsr? He can probably do better than you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending