The Student Room Group

Betting Discussion (Mark II)

Scroll to see replies

Oh my god Gladbach winning 3-1 now after 12 mins, what a game!!!!
Original post by TheInvincibles14
And it cashes within 8 minutes. Damn I love this roll I'm one... :colondollar:

Thanks man.
You jumped on it too? Nice. Just thought he has 35 goals this season and he's 5/2, don't know what the bookies are smoking. Dortmund playing a team with an awful defence too. Last home game of the season, so many factors.

What a crazy start to the Munich game are you watching it? 2-1, Martinez pulled one back.

I did :wink: Yep, nonsensical really.

I've got my eye on it. 3-1 now. Bayern 3.4 to win.
Reply 83
Azarenka :mad:
Original post by jackf1337
Thanks man.

No problem dude :tongue:

Bayern are down 3-1 and they are only 3.4 to win the game. Testament to what a good team they are. I can't believe 4 goals in the first 15 minutes. I need to watch the Bundesliga more next season!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ..DT..
Azarenka :mad:

Errani has sorted it out this set. I don't think she'll win it though.

-

May be about to lose a £72.10 stake on Pella. He was 0-40 down on serve at 4-5 down and got back to deuce, then saved a fourth match point after. 5-6 down, serving to take it to a tiebreaker.
No problem dude :tongue:

Bayern are down 3-1 and they are only 3.4 to win the game. Testament to what a good team they are. I can't believe 4 goals in the first 15 minutes. I need to watch the Bundesliga more next season!

The value was hammered out of them almost straight away. Went down to 2.87 but I got it when it went back up to 3. Worth a fiver for sure. Might bet on a ridiculous amount of goals XD

The Bundesliga is incredible. As a Villa fan, my favourite side are Borussia Dortmund as Lambert played for them.
Reply 87
I had £3 on Aza 15-0 down last game, £3 on 6-1 and still have £3 just about on under 8.5 . Her getting so nonchalantly broken cost me big
Original post by ..DT..
I had £3 on Aza 15-0 down last game, £3 on 6-1 and still have £3 just about on under 8.5 . Her getting so nonchalantly broken cost me big

We bet on -8.5, she'll win 6-3...
Reply 89
Probably. -5 so far across the 2 morning tennis games. Would like to find a spot to make it back in next few games.
Reply 90
Original post by ..DT..
Yeah, Had £3 on at 5/1, and £3 on Azarenka to win that game from 0-15 down at 8/11. Durrr.

I was thinking the other day that small stakes. might be one of the reason I'm losing. Say if my withdraw target is £200, if I bet with small stakes, then I'm going to have to bet more frequently to reach this target, thus increasing my chances of a loss. If I bet with larger stakes I won't have to bet as frequently thus decreasing my chances of a loss.
Oh my goodness. Heart in mouth. Pella pulls through! I then realise I need Azarenka to win the match before I can breathe easily.
Reply 92
Original post by Nerd2
I was thinking the other day that small stakes. might be one of the reason I'm losing. Say if my withdraw target is £200, if I bet with small stakes, then I'm going to have to bet more frequently to reach this target, thus increasing my chances of a loss. If I bet with larger stakes I won't have to bet as frequently thus decreasing my chances of a loss.

Well yeah I think it has to be representative. I Made a 25% ROI on about £150 worth of bets yesterday, taking out £10 profit everytime I made it. If your withdraw target is £200 then I'd suggest your betting bank should be larger and your stakes representative.
It's really funny when you watch a tennis match where one player is at home. You don't need commentary or a stream, you just need to hear the crowd XD
Azarenka has made more unforced errors in this set than Errani has all match.
Reply 95
Original post by Nerd2

Are you serious?

Think about what you have said here.
Frankfurt to win in the Bundesliga. They are playing Wolfsburg who are down to 10 men, but 2-1 up.
Frankfurt to win in the Bundesliga. They are playing Wolfsburg who are down to 10 men, but 2-1 up.

Might stick a fiver on both Frankfurt and Bayern to win. Odds look good.
Reply 98
I've just put £10 Dortmund -1, Bayern and Frankfurt to win as treble @ 10.28.

I've made good profit over the whole season, so decided to be a little more adventurous.
Reply 99

Might stick a fiver on both Frankfurt and Bayern to win. Odds look good.

Have you ever seen Frankfurt play? Do you know their players?

Just because their opponent has a man sent off doesn't make it a good bet.

Quick Reply

Latest