The Student Room Group

Do you often notice people fancying you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
iv become a bit of a loner recently :frown: so i dont know about in conversations but often get guys come up to me or say stuff in the street or stare at me from across the road and point with their friends ,
people always ask for your name , where you live and then want your number without telling you anything about themselfs? half the time they dont even compliment or use any lines or anything they just ask thoes three questions in order! why do men think this is a good way to get a girls number or is it just the weird ones that do this? surely you
would introduce yourself tell a girl your name before expecting she will hand out her number to you?! sometimes they ask me if i have a boyfreind before wanting my number just sometimes
there are alot of weirdos where i live :s-smilie: so im always suspicious of how crazy they could turn out to be
(edited 10 years ago)
I either don't notice or don't have anyone that has fancied me ha. but I don't really get emotionally close to many people so if I was close to them I would probably notice - I think? I can notice it when someone fancies my friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
If I don't fancy them, then yeah I can. Supposedly one guy I fancied liked me back but he never showed it, I asked him once and he ran off.
Reply 43
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
I asked him once and he ran off.

L.O.L.
Reply 44
Original post by pinksugar
I either don't notice or don't have anyone that has fancied me ha. but I don't really get emotionally close to many people so if I was close to them I would probably notice - I think? I can notice it when someone fancies my friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the same. But I highly doubt someone has fancied me before! So I still need lessons in when to know when someone fancies me. But I know when someone fancies my mate 100%!
Reply 45
Original post by usernme_
iv become a bit of a loner recently :frown: so i dont know about in conversations but often get guys come up to me or say stuff in the street or stare at me from across the road and point with their friends ,
people always ask for your name , where you live and then want your number without telling you anything about themselfs? half the time they dont even compliment or use any lines or anything they just ask thoes three questions in order! why do men think this is a good way to get a girls number or is it just the weird ones that do this? surely you
would introduce yourself tell a girl your name before expecting she will hand out her number to you?! sometimes they ask me if i have a boyfreind before wanting my number just sometimes
there are alot of weirdos where i live :s-smilie: so im always suspicious of how crazy they could turn out to be

you are probably speaking to drunk 18 year old guys then, am I right? :tongue:
No. I look unfortunate.
Original post by user45854
L.O.L.

I know :lol: It's very funny now.
Original post by Satta101
I'm the same. But I highly doubt someone has fancied me before! So I still need lessons in when to know when someone fancies me. But I know when someone fancies my mate 100%!

and when my friend like someone too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No,I'm utterly clueless.
Original post by Zarek
Me, I would welcome this being a more frequent experience. When it does happen I barely believe it. The signs I have come across are 1) telling me their name 2) finding my humour funny! 3) seeking an opportunity to be alone together. What's your experience?

1. You're a plonker, everyone who meets someone new introduces themselves, it isn't a sign of attraction. 2. Could you be funny? just becuase someone laughs at a joke doesn't mean they like you. 3. Okay you got me there.
Reply 51
yeah well im 9 ft tall so yeh. always
Reply 52
Yeah, it's not difficult to notice.

Any excuse to touch you. Watching them stare at you...They try and be all careful, but most of the time they're unaware that I can see them doing it so they carry on. Compliments, although some I don't find as compliments. Like if I wear my favourite cologne, I know it smells nice etc, so it's more of a fact. When they laugh at jokes when there wasn't one. That puts me off. When girls want to be in relationships too fast it freaks me out, then I wouldn't talk to them again, as it'd be weird.

Most of it's unwanted attention tbh.
Reply 53
Original post by Stevo112
you are probably speaking to drunk 18 year old guys then, am I right? :tongue:

no sober during the day unfortunately ! lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending