4. Hopefully...
5. Yep :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
1. History of Art
2. Unconditional
3. nope
4. Done and dusted, (but good luck to everyone taking them, no worries your gonna nail them!)
5. Born and bred!
Reply 202
1. History of art
2. IB student, 36 points
3. University of Edinburgh
4. My exams start tomorrow, so we'll see..!
5. Nope, applying as an international student, have been to London many times before
Reply 203
1. History of Art and Material studies
2.Unconditional
3. /
4. /
5. Nope!
1. Natsci!
2. unconditional (wooooo!!)
5. never but sooooooo looking forward to it! kinda scared at the same time though!!!

:smile: :smile:
Reply 205
Hi everyone,

I want to know how long did it take to hear from UCL? My application was completed on the 15th of april and this is the fourth week. Also, waiting for 4 weeks and no news is a good sign or a bad sign?
Thanks in advance
Reply 206
Physics (Msc)
AAB
Kings -AAB
I hope so :/
Nope
Reply 207
1. history of art
2. AAB
3.Goldsmiths
4. hopefully yar!
5. lived in hackney until i was 10 but now live in cornwall
Reply 208
does anyone know anything about changing courses at ucl? i have been despo to change to from hist of art to history pretty much since i sent my application off, but they are not replying to my emails, and when i phoned them they said email again! so was planning on waiting until i got there in sept, as i would take hist of art, but i am just much more ~passionate~ about straight history!!

plzz help me?!:smile:zxxx
Reply 209
1. Law.
2. A*AA in any 3 of my 4 subjects
3. Manchester
4. By God's grace, yes
5. Nope, but I've visited quite a lot.
Original post by poz140
does anyone know anything about changing courses at ucl? i have been despo to change to from hist of art to history pretty much since i sent my application off, but they are not replying to my emails, and when i phoned them they said email again! so was planning on waiting until i got there in sept, as i would take hist of art, but i am just much more ~passionate~ about straight history!!

plzz help me?!:smile:zxxx

Hi, I'm also looking into changing courses. I've been advised to wait until I get there and ask to transfer within the first week. But I'd be transferring into a less competitive course, so for History you might want to transfer before then... perhaps a few days after results day when people may have missed their offers. :smile:
Reply 211
Original post by socanth
Hi everyone,

I want to know how long did it take to hear from UCL? My application was completed on the 15th of april and this is the fourth week. Also, waiting for 4 weeks and no news is a good sign or a bad sign?
Thanks in advance

6 months....
Reply 212
Original post by jarnowolf
Physics (Msc)
AAB
Kings -AAB
I hope so :/
Nope

Exactly the same as me!! Haha :smile:
Original post by socanth
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance

In all honesty, so long after the UCAS deadline (January 15th I think) I wouldn't have much hope for such a competitive university :/ I think I waited 3 months.
Reply 214
Any History (V100) people thought about/found/been given a reading list? :smile:
Reply 215
1. ESPS (Econ X German)
2. A*AA
3. UCL( Econ x business x Eastern Euro studies)
4. I'm trying but now I'm on TSR :/
5. Nope!

Ramsey anyone? Any other ESPS's on here??
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey!
1. I'm doing the Arts and Sciences degree (focus on the societies pathway).
2. I'm doing IB, it's conditional and I'm very afraid
I've never been but I can't wait!
Reply 217
1. History (V100)
2. Unconditional
3. -
4. -
5. No, I'm applying from The Netherlands/France, but very very excited!
Reply 218
Original post by rooosy
Any History (V100) people thought about/found/been given a reading list? :smile:

I asked some of the professors on the offer holder's open day in February and she said that the best thing to do, if you're keen on starting to get into reading for the courses before the year starts, is to email the contact person (given on the site) for a particular course you're interested in.
Reply 219
Original post by AdShadLib
1. ESPS (Econ X German)
2. A*AA
3. UCL( Econ x business x Eastern Euro studies)
4. I'm trying but now I'm on TSR :/
5. Nope!

Ramsey anyone? Any other ESPS's on here??

hi :smile: I'm ESPS as well we have a group on facebook! i'll send you a link!

Quick Reply

Latest