Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by pinksugar
give it to him?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I did, obvs.
Original post by Anonymous
I did, obvs.

maybe next time you see him ask to go out for a drink or a coffee next time you see him? I wouldn't ask this by text tbh

edit: or even the cinema?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Llewellyn
Girls do not go to the gym looking to pick up guys (at least most don't anyway - most go to the gym to get fit) - so it's not the best idea to approach a girl with those intentions.

However, guys have a greater tendency to go to the gym for aesthetics (getting muscular) as well as just getting fit - and for those guys they would probably want to be approached in the gym, because that is the means to their end.

So girls don't go to the gym to get feminine aesthetics (to keep to the same phrasing)? That's just ignorant.

I agree that guys would be more receptive but definitely not for the reasons you have stated.
Reply 23
Original post by Llewellyn
If you have ever been to the gym you will know that the work you do there is very broadly divided into cardio (or endurance) and strength (or mass increases). More men have a higher tendency to focus solely on "strength" (increasing muscle mass) solely for the purpose of aesthetics. Women, more often than not, focus more on cardio and endurance. A direct consequence of this is that they slim down - the exact semantics here are irrelevant unless you want to claim the opposite (that most women go to the gym to get very muscular). But women split their activities more than men do - most women don't want to get attention when they are hot, sweaty and focusing on something else at the time.

That was the basic message of my post. It was intended to be understood by most people. If you want to interpret it differently then feel free to do so, but I'm not willing to continue a debate with someone who does that. I'm also unwilling to get into a debate about why most people go to the gym - because that does not interest me and it is not relevant to the thread.

By feminine aesthetics I meant slimming down and losing fat through cardio, not lifting weights (though that is of course an option, just not a usual one). You asserted that girls do not go to the gym to make themselves look better and only guys do which is completely wrong. You were right that most men mind less being approached at the gym than women so in a sense your post was valid but it's just luck you arrived at an accurate conclusion from your premises.
if I were you I'd stay away ....

I saw a girl at gym , she was so beautiful and a little taller than me , but so so so attractive , she was a bulgarian athlete and was coming my gym with her coach and other team friends . I thought with my penis and decide to dating with her . it took 2 days for meet her . I fought for her with other team friends and I had to attack them a piece of broken mirror , they wanted to beat me because of I wanted to be with their friend . Anyway , was dating with her for about 2 years , can you imagine , 2 big years , because I was in love with her . I started to get bored , she was beautiful but always with me and always waiting for attention , one day I cursed her and slapped her , this was the last day I saw her . Never saw again , I regretted but was too late .

The main idea : Stay away from people you saw in the gym , someday in the future you'll be sorry .
Original post by B_Boy_Turco
if I were you I'd stay away ....

I saw a girl at gym , she was so beautiful and a little taller than me , but so so so attractive , she was a bulgarian athlete and was coming my gym with her coach and other team friends . I thought with my penis and decide to dating with her . it took 2 days for meet her . I fought for her with other team friends and I had to attack them a piece of broken mirror , they wanted to beat me because of I wanted to be with their friend . Anyway , was dating with her for about 2 years , can you imagine , 2 big years , because I was in love with her . I started to get bored , she was beautiful but always with me and always waiting for attention , one day I cursed her and slapped her , this was the last day I saw her . Never saw again , I regretted but was too late .

The main idea : Stay away from people you saw in the gym , someday in the future you'll be sorry .

Not all people are stupid enough to hit a girl! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending