The Student Room Group

F581/ F582 Economics June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Guys does anyone have the modal answer for the f581 exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 981
I got the modal answer, anyone would like to see?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by May-o2q

Posted from TSR Mobile

As in like an unofficial mark scheme?

Anyine else doing F585 global or f584 transport? Both r suicidal feel im gonna fail rhem both...only just started them they look horrible , exams in only 3weeks too
Original post by nickhayes
What did people put for the allocative efficiency definition? it can be worded in weird ways so just want an opinion.

Also, with the consumer surplus diagram, I just did a demand curve, would that be credited??

When scarce resources are allocated to produce precisely the goods which maximise consumer satisfaction and they desire

Yes therecis no need for a supply curve. As long as you labeled the original CS, the new CS and the change in CS clearly youll be fine
Original post by Nerd2
Ricky Rozay, are you doing transport economics this year?

No sorry. Why do you ask?
Reply 985
Original post by Rickrossmmg
No sorry. Why do you ask?

Hardly anyone else is doing transport economics, would love to discuss the exam, bu it seems like everyone is doing Global Economy.
Reply 986
Cheers mandem. With allocative efficiency definition though, would 'when the market operates at productive efficiency and firms produc goods that consumers actually want and demand' be ok?
Original post by May-o2q

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please post the model answer!:biggrin:
Reply 988
Original post by Rickrossmmg
Please post the model answer!:biggrin:

It is not an official mark scheme. But I will do it, when I'm with my laptop!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by May-o2q
It is not an official mark scheme. But I will do it, when I'm with my laptop!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright thanks
Original post by Nerd2
Hardly anyone else is doing transport economics, would love to discuss the exam, bu it seems like everyone is doing Global Economy.

Im doing both! Resiting global, i did in jan and got a C. And doing transport too
Problem ia i obly just started reision for them and i have to selfteach
Reply 991
Original post by Nerd2

Yeah we did global economy in January were everyone else did transport in January And were doing transport now. I got a B in the global paper and i think i remember you from the global economy January 2013 thread?

I would love to discuss the exam exam too its kinda difficult especially the diagrams

I may start a thread for this exam
Original post by iggyDash
Yeah we did global economy in January were everyone else did transport in January And were doing transport now. I got a B in the global paper and i think i remember you from the global economy January 2013 thread?

I would love to discuss the exam exam too its kinda difficult especially the diagrams

im the same except with a C in glboal so im resitting...but it looks v difficult to resit :s-smilie:
Reply 993
Original post by mandem2k11
im the same except with a C in glboal so im resitting...but it looks v difficult to resit :s-smilie:

I was going to resit f585 but it would be time consuming and it would be easier to resit f581 and f582 to bring my ums up
I was going to resit f585 but it would be time consuming and it would be easier to resit f581 and f582 to bring my ums up

i think im gonna allocate my resources to just trying to do well in transport. Ill have a brief flick through of F585 but not really do much for it, its too much of it and a whole new case study etc :s-smilie:

but then again ivehad no teaching of F584 so its all self teaching :s-smilie:
Reply 995
Im doing both! Resiting global, i did in jan and got a C. And doing transport too
Problem ia i obly just started reision for them and i have to selfteach

I did global and got a C, so I switched it for transport economics, I have to selfteach as well.
Reply 996

Yeah I was in the global economy thread, found it a tough exam, only managed to get a C, so I switched to transport economics now.

You should start a thread.
Reply 997
Original post by Nerd2
Yeah I was in the global economy thread, found it a tough exam, only managed to get a C, so I switched to transport economics now.

You should start a thread.

New thread for transport economics !

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2356468&p=42698407#post42698407 :smile:
Reply 998
Original post by nickhayes
What did people put for the allocative efficiency definition? it can be worded in weird ways so just want an opinion.

Also, with the consumer surplus diagram, I just did a demand curve, would that be credited??

i put where consumer satisfaction is maximised and the market is at equillibrium
yep you do. If you scored higher in your first attempt, then you keep that one

Ahhh ok thanks, I assume this works for me since i've had 3 attempts, so the best out of the 3 is the one I keep? :smile:

Thanks anyway. I hope I improved on this paper!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending