The Student Room Group

The islamic infiltration of the United Kingdom

Scroll to see replies

To answer about how much I know regarding the law, I don't know much, I assume that inciting hatred is against something.
But more than the law, it's the moral and respect of what they are saying. If the story is as I recall, even the reason for their protest is hanging on a thread. The comments the people made had nothing to do with what they were protesting against.
Especially the hatred against the police, I'm pretty sure they'd all rely on the police for their safety and security under circumstances.
Reply 41
I've cleaned up this thread a bit; discussions about differences between denominations in Islam should go in the Ask About Islam thread. Posts removed from here should be appearing there shortly.
Original post by MENDACIUM
Could you re-explain your question please? ( I didn't understand it). As a muslim there are no forbidden things i do that are compulsory by the law. I can't think of any for myself.

Well hypothetically means what if it happened regardless of practicalities. You don't need to think of any.

The point is what would you follow? Democratically formed law or religious law?
Original post by miser
I've cleaned up this thread a bit; discussions about differences between denominations in Islam should go in the Ask About Islam thread. Posts removed from here should be appearing there shortly.

This is your first mod action I've seen.

All hail :woo:
Original post by de_monies
Read what the OP said "We have to respect the law of the land we are in"

The UK is governed by mainly secular law, so you have to respect it. And there's not really much in UK law which contradicts Islam. You have to remember that Islamic law is only prescribed for Muslims.

I know. I was just asking hypothetically. It's interesting to know.
Those that say "UK go to hell" and "Police go to hell" are probably the same ones that goes running to the police when someone starts threatening them or just criticises their religion or faith. They say "UK go to hell" but are more than happy to take advantage of everything it offers from healthcare to education and beyond.
The double standards are painfully obvious.
Reply 46
Original post by Jacob :)
This is your first mod action I've seen.

All hail :woo:

Hehe. :smile:

Regarding what I said earlier, after speaking with a Religion mod the posts from this thread constituted too much of a discussion to be particularly appropriate for the Ask About Islam thread, so they won't be being moved there. Anyone wishing to discuss Islam-specific issues should feel free to start a thread on those specific subjects though.
Reply 47
Replace Islam with Judaism and bang you're in 1920's Europe.../

That's a lazy comparison and you know it.
Replace Islam with Judaism and bang you're in 1920's Europe.../

Uh oh, I feel Godwin's law coming on. Brace yourself.
Original post by Barksy
That's a lazy comparison and you know it.

Not at all. Im saying that the Jews were once demonised as well.
Reply 50
Original post by Barksy
Ask yourself why it keeps getting discussed. Islam is not something you should be hasty about sweeping under the carpet.

Yes we should sweep Islam under the carpet. The only reason this religion is discussed is because of its association with terrorism and Islam is most certainly not a religion that advocates terrorism. Perhaps it would be more sensible to 'sweep' terrorism under the carpet as opposed to Islam as it is only a pocket of stupid individuals who commit acts of terrorism and not the entirety of Islam.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
Those that say "UK go to hell" and "Police go to hell" are probably the same ones that goes running to the police when someone starts threatening them or just criticises their religion or faith. They say "UK go to hell" but are more than happy to take advantage of everything it offers from healthcare to education and beyond.
The double standards are painfully obvious.

they're leeching scum.
Reply 52
There are just as many scumbags in Britain who hate this country and are white as there are Muslim immigrants who feel that way.

Original post by Cannotbelieveit
Absolutely terrible, the way that woman told her to go put some clothes on...

You come to our country, you respect our way of life. No debate about it whatsoever.

I'm white, my family have been in this country since the Norman conquest and even I don't respect the 'way of life' of a great many British people. Where should I bugger off to?

Original post by MENDACIUM
Islamically, we must respect the law of the land we are in.

If you had found yourself in Nazi Germany in the 1930s, or Soviet Russia under Stalin, would you have felt a duty to "respect" their laws?
(edited 10 years ago)
From what i saw in the video, they are not normal Muslim people and its sad that these people get all the attention.
Original post by S4LM4N
I would have thought members on a student forum would be much wiser

What do you mean?
Reply 55
Original post by RainbowShifter
What do you mean?

Well it's a student room, a site I expect to be mostly made up of those who care about being educated and therefore more likely to be smart enough to know generalising is wrong.
I like these people. British law needs to be challenged.

Particularly when it comes to family law.
Reply 57
Stupid video really. The chick was being provocative and when she got a reaction she started acting as if she was an innocent bystander. She was in a hostile environment amongst people who were quite obviously not going to sit down and share a gin and tonic with her to chat about nail polish and handbags. Obviously I think those Muslims were disgusting and need to bugger off back to their own country if they won't respect the laws of the land, but it pissed me off that she was focusing on the religious message rather than the political one (which seemed more important in this context). She was crying because he said she was going to hell if she didn't change... yeah and? What's that got to do with Muslims invading the country and committing crimes and implementing their own underground courts? Couldn't care less if a muslim tol me I was going to hell. Catholics are taught that outside of Catholicism nobody can be saved unless you live a life of perfect innocence and are invincibly ignorant of the true God. Protestants think the same (most of em). I don't see what that has to do with anything. Anyway, I think Islam is a false and evil religion and that these people need to be deported immediately but that video of the chick was stupid.
Liberals won't believe it until it's finally happened. The precious freedoms they fought so hard to win, equal rights for gays and women, will disappear in the blink of an eye, and they'll be left asking 'how did this happen?'. Letting Muslims settle here en masse will be looked upon in the future as the biggest mistake this country ever made - all in the name of their almost religion like ideology of 'multiculturalism'.
Original post by Al-Mudaari
It's a shame that instead of actually trying to learn and understand about Islam, she preferred to do selective shots and interviews (probably was selective of those too) on a small minority of individuals and paint a brush upon Muslims/Islam as a whole (as the OP has clearly brought).

Also, not all Salafi's are like this, which is another generalisation by people who buy into media labels. A lot of those protests were organised by the likes of Anjem Choudry and his Mojo's.

I'm absolutely SICK AND TIRED of apologists like you(and they make me even more sick when they don't even belong to your religion) insisting it's only a tiny, or small minority that are extremists.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending