The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE English Literature Exams - 20th and 23rd May 2013 *OFFICAL THREAD*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annonymos
LEAKED INFORMATION
save this question quickly before it will be removed!
The question for part "A" about mice of men will be about George
"In the passage of chapter 1, how is George presented and what does this show about the relationship between George and Lennie?"

What about B?
Original post by DenchmanFrimmy
was really hoping to get and early night for the exams tomorrow, but match of the day is a must watch! :confused:

watch it on iplayer tomorrow afternoon after the exam!
loool
#tsrdrama
Guys, that's too broad - there's so much you can say about their relationship?

You won't actually believe that will you? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LEAKED INFORMATION
"In the passage of chapter 1, how is George presented and what does this show about the relationship between George and Lennie?"

source? how likely is it going to be it's this?
Original post by TheScribit
source? how likely is it going to be it's this?

Extremely unlikely.
It's not leaked, it's just somebody wanting to make us happy and stop our revision so we get bad grades and they revise and get a good grade :yup:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1506
It looks like a virus or something to be honest
haha fair enough, thanks for the heads up!
Original post by Olympiad
That is nice! It's artistic, I like it!
Mines too small/boring -- I'm trying to change it, make it bigger and nicer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you being serious??? -- or sarcastic??

my handwriting is barely readable... its not artistic

although i can write a page in about 3 minutes ... but my handwring gets worse :colone:

LEAKED INFORMATION

where did you her that from then???
and where is Part B??
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1509
LEAKED INFORMATION

Dont listen, this was the exact question from a past paper i did, and 'Of Mice and Men' comes up in section B anyway. Just someone trying to annoy people.
Ignore the kid who said leaked info... that would be a foundation question and even then it's extremely vague.
LEAKED INFORMATION

Sorry but AQA has already tracked you down. Leave the house now, or leave with the house, if you know what I mean. :colondollar:
How would you set up an essay plan for ralph? in LOTF??
i know the text (OMAM) well but when i sit in the exam hall and begin to plan i just cant get my ideas down into specific points like ive been told to, any help?
Reply 1514
Going to go over structure then bed, not feeling very confident but it'll have to do! Good luck to everyone
Original post by Alleykat606
Moon on the Tides - conflict

Of Mice and Men
An Inspector Calls...

....anyone else? :smile:

Doing exactly the same tomorrow. In 11 hours.
For anyone who hates their handwriting, if it's any consolation I have mild dyspraxia, which basically means my handwriting is so shocking I can barely read it myself. Couple of weeks ago one of my pieces of work was photocopied to read out as an example in lit class and the teacher had me read it, and I stumbled over half of it. Doesn't get much worse than that ^^

Doing Lord of the Flies and Mister Pip tomorrow, and conflict poems on thursday. Kind of got stuck with two of the hardest books. I'm not too worried about LotF but think Mister Pip could be hard tomorrow. Not least because there's barely any revision material for it
Good night and good luck guys! :grouphugs:
Reply 1518
LEAKED INFORMATION

i have reported you to the police:nyan::nyan:
Original post by H0PEL3SS
Hey, if anyone's doing The Crucible tomorrow, what could you say about the Putnams? It seems way too harsh to give us such minor characters, but just in case.. any suggestions?

I dunno what to say about the Putnams but don't think they won't be mentioned because in Jan there was a question about Mary Warren.. Sooo :-/ an if you do find owt out about them please tell meeee :-) x

Quick Reply