The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

k GG

Original post by JustaDreamer
GOOD LUCK FOR THE LITERATURE EXAMS PEOPLE! :goodluck:

Thank you! Good luck to you too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tara8000
yeah, I much prefer the poetry stuff too :biggrin:...but I guess part of literature is memorising it ¬.¬

I don't know why you would think that :colonhash:

Original post by Bude8
k GG

:rofl: I'm so glad I don't do Maths anymore :colone:
Original post by MangoFreak
Screwed together :five:

(:mmm:)

You're doing the same texts as me too! :rofl:

This shall be fun... We've not done a past paper question... We've not looked at themes or characters... For either book... :mmm:
Original post by Bude8
k GG

omg you do latin :biggrin:.. I wanted to do that...but school :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You're doing the same texts as me too! :rofl:

This shall be fun... We've not done a past paper question... We've not looked at themes or characters... For either book... :mmm:

We've done past paper questions, but I've taken them...less than seriously (at one point my friend and I were told to start doing them or lose prefect status :mmm:).

I don't see the point in doing them considering they're easy; I just don't know any quotes :lol:
We've done past paper questions, but I've taken them...less than seriously (at one point my friend and I were told to start doing them or lose prefect status :mmm:).

I don't see the point in doing them considering they're easy; I just don't know any quotes :lol:

:rofl: what a threat...

But I want to cover them :colonhash: so I can do the exam easily... Quotes , oh great, there's another issue...

WHY WE NO HAVE BOOK! I swear... This is why I stopped reading books...
When you guys read books, do you sometimes feel none of it goes in? Like, a minute later you can't remember wth you just read about?
Original post by Bude8
When you guys read books, do you sometimes feel none of it goes in? Like, a minute later you can't remember wth you just read about?

Yeah this is why I read a lot more slowly than other people :tongue: I'll read a few pages but find that I've drifted off into half-sleep or daydreaming and come back all like "crap what was I reading?" :lol:
Reply 2569
Original post by Bude8

yeppp, but oh well im just planning to wing the english lit tomorrow
Original post by Bude8

yep, but that only seems to be with books I really want to read? idk, like I'll be so focused on reading the book that I've not registered the words X( but it's ok as long as one can go back and reread them :colondollar:
Yeah this is why I read a lot more slowly than other people :tongue: I'll read a few pages but find that I've drifted off into half-sleep or daydreaming and come back all like "crap what was I reading?" :lol:

That's why I don't read as much :tongue: (well, I seem to remember non fiction a lot more, so I like reading non fiction)

Original post by izzyyc
yeppp, but oh well im just planning to wing the english lit tomorrow

I really don't care about my English Lit grade, I just want to get it over and done with :/
I have to do it for 2 more years though :frown:
Original post by Bude8
I really don't care about my English Lit grade, I just want to get it over and done with :/
I have to do it for 2 more years though :frown:

IGCSE :colone:

But yeah no one cares about English Literature as a grade (I mean, they barely care for English Language GCSE, but more than Lit definitely) :tongue:
IGCSE :colone:

But yeah no one cares about English Literature as a grade (I mean, they barely care for English Language GCSE, but more than Lit definitely) :tongue:

Well everyone says something about wanting a C at least, I'll definitely get more than that for both. I think I'll just omit my Lit from my UCAS.
English Lit = Screw, even though it is probably one of the easiest subjects, especially Lit
Only exam tomorrow is AS Critical Thinking Unit 1, which I enjoy :awesome:

You LIKE it???!!!

Any tips for the 12/13 markers? :wink:
What time shall I set my alarm as,
5.45 or 6?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
English Lit = Screw, even though it is probably one of the easiest subjects, especially Lit

I'm sure you had lots of fun memorising texts inside out since you find it easy :h:

Original post by Olympiad
5.45 or 6?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah, you need to wake up that early?!
On normal school days I have to wake up at 7 if I have a morning exam (compulsive breakfast), but if not then I can wake up/get up at 8:30 :colone:

Depends really, on when you sleep. If possible, sleep for 7 and a half hours. Either that, or 9 hours. I'd probably wake up at 5:45, you might end up lying in for 15 mins as well.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by sophiekutie
You LIKE it???!!!

Any tips for the 12/13 markers? :wink:

Not really, I've forgotten which those are, I just tend to do well at it :tongue:
Original post by Olympiad
5.45 or 6?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest