Scroll to see replies

Reply 1540
Original post by Abbie8061
I'm the same :smile:

and me! :P
Reply 1541
GOOD LUCK!:goodluck:
Original post by TheScribit
watch it on iplayer tomorrow afternoon after the exam!

Doesnt go up on iplayer because its football, but got it on record dont worry, will watch the beginning 25 mins or so, and will watch the rest tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 1543
I'm doing woman in black and of mice and men really not looking forward to it
Original post by Jennielou123
Im doing the same who do you think they will be on.. I only got a couple of past papers so can't really narrow it down.. Would be much appreciated x

Well, these are the characters that have already gone:
John Proctor (in the specimen paper only though)
Giles Corey
Mary Warren
Parris
Hale
Abigail
Danforth (but only in foundation)

So my best guess would be Elizabeth Proctor, since she hasn't come up yet, or Danforth. Otherwise it will probably be someone horribly obscure like the Putnams or the Nurses...

In terms of themes I thought maybe reputation? But to be honest I'm not sure which themes have gone.
What's the boundaries normally like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1546
Original post by AZ786
last minute revision tips?

Dude, if you haven't been bothered about your exam up until now, you don't really deserve any help.
Reply 1547
Original post by mitchellshazia
Well, these are the characters that have already gone:
John Proctor (in the specimen paper only though)
Giles Corey
Mary Warren
Parris
Hale
Abigail
Danforth (but only in foundation)

So my best guess would be Elizabeth Proctor, since she hasn't come up yet, or Danforth. Otherwise it will probably be someone horribly obscure like the Putnams or the Nurses...

In terms of themes I thought maybe reputation? But to be honest I'm not sure which themes have gone.

I agree with you. Corey and Warran I'd say are on the same level as the Putnams though, wouldn't surprise me if see them.
Original post by Jack59
Dude, if you haven't been bothered about your exam up until now, you don't really deserve any help.

I thought they were just asking in general not because they've left it till now :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1549
Original post by Jack59

LOL i have been revising so hard for ages!! I just get really nervous for exams so i tend to panic a lot :P
anyways.... good luck
I really hope Curley's Wife comes up for OMAM, but it's doubtful since she was already featured recently :frown:. I don't know why, but I have a feeling it'll be on Candy.
For An Inspector Calls I hope it's on Goole.
I'm scared D:. Going to go over everything once and then bed. Good luck everyone.
Original post by AZ786
last minute revision tips?

Skim through your novels, read over all your revision and class notes for the final time and sleeeeeeep.
Best of luck :smile:
Ok guys have a nice sleep now and stop panicking, night!

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack59
I agree with you. Corey and Warran I'd say are on the same level as the Putnams though, wouldn't surprise me if see them.

I know, I have horrible feeling it will be them... If they come up, I'm doing the theme question.
Original post by Natasha792
Skim through your novels, read over all your revision and class notes for the final time and sleeeeeeep.

"Skim" as in the character but also the word LOOOL.

...Oh, I'm the only one who found that funny...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oiseaux
I really hope Curley's Wife comes up for OMAM, but it's doubtful since she was already featured recently :frown:. I don't know why, but I have a feeling it'll be on Candy.
For An Inspector Calls I hope it's on Goole.
I'm scared D:. Going to go over everything once and then bed. Good luck everyone.

Goole was on quite recently so I doubt he'll be on......my bets are on Eric or Eva! :s-smilie:
Good luck to everyone!
Reply 1557
Original post by Natasha792

thank you! I think i'll just read through the cgp books for of mice and men and and inspector calls and go to bed :smile:
good luck to you too!!
Feel like im the only one doing 'A view from the bridge' tomorrow :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DenchmanFrimmy
Doesnt go up on iplayer because its football, but got it on record dont worry, will watch the beginning 25 mins or so, and will watch the rest tomorrow :biggrin:

Haha, i've just got home from the Etihad! Missed a whole day of revision but worth it to see Norwich win 3-2! Buzzing!!

Quick Reply

Latest