The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Student Accomodation 2013/2014

Just wondering who else has applied for Halls of Residence at Napier. I have been allocated my flat and room already and was keen to find out if others have too and what courses everyone has signed up to?

Hopefully see some of you in September!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I got allocated a flat yesterday - you in the new build? I'm doing psychology, you?
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Same! :smile: Sending my decleration thing back and setting up my payment plan today! I'm doing Jornalism.
Reply 3
Cool :smile: do you mean the guarantor thingy? What's your flat address? :smile:
Reply 4
Hi there! I'm in Bainfield aswell -Blackford Hills House :smile: doing econ&management
Reply 5
I sent away the forms today and I'll be put on a waiting list due to my postcode(It is a local uni for me but travelling would totally 3 hours every day if I were to leave at home and I want to move out and meet people.
Reply 6
Got allocated on Thursday. The address confused me slightly at first but figured out I'm in the new build. Studying tourism and airline management :tongue:
Reply 7
I'm in the Arthur Seat House? Block N? Sent my guarantor form and set up the finance thing online! Everyone looking forward to the big move? :smile:
Reply 8
Corstorphine hill House (block Q) Don't know anyone else going as i'm coming from Northern Ireland so will be slightly nervous about moving but i'm looking forward to it. 5th Sept can't come quick enough for me :smile:
Reply 9
Wow, that's a big move! I'm sure you will make friends easily. Got Freshers week to look forward to aswell.
Reply 10
Anyone else got blackford hills house? Block p2? :s
Reply 11
Original post by moronerz
Anyone else got blackford hills house? Block p2? :s

Yes, Flat 10 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 12
So this might sound like a stupid question, but I got allocated today and I'm not sure if I'm in the new halls or not. Where does it say which student resident one is allocated at? The adress said "2 Bainfield Drive" so I figured it would be in the new ones, but you know, one can never be sure enough :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by Sthlmgirl
So this might sound like a stupid question, but I got allocated today and I'm not sure if I'm in the new halls or not. Where does it say which student resident one is allocated at? The adress said "2 Bainfield Drive" so I figured it would be in the new ones, but you know, one can never be sure enough :tongue:

It's definitely the new one :wink:
The halls just each use the name of the road they're on, I think.
Reply 14
Okay! Yay! I'm happy now :smile: I'm in Craiglockhart Hill house, block P4 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I'm slightly confused aswell about the exact place. The address says 2 Gibbson Terrace which I presume is bainfield because google maps brings you there. Anyone elses address say this?
Reply 16
I got Bainfield address which I know is the new ones but they practically take up a whole 'block' of land so maybe that is the street you are on to enter your specific block (A,B,C etc.) I am unsure though! x
Reply 17
Original post by Milly994
I'm slightly confused aswell about the exact place. The address says 2 Gibbson Terrace which I presume is bainfield because google maps brings you there. Anyone elses address say this?

Gibson terrace is a small street next to bainfield. It's basically a parking lot. Know this because I've been there :tongue: So you're at bainfield! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Did you guys write the student accommodation address on the guarantor form, or did you leave it blank? I didn't really understand if I should write it or not.
Reply 19
i did? just the address i got on the email allocation :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest