Woodlands 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Got my confirmation email yesterday for woodlands!:smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Hi everyone. Im second year at Teesside. If anyone has any questions im more than happy to answer them. I also lived in Woodlands last year
Reply 22
Original post by Ellisonnnn
Hi everyone. Im second year at Teesside. If anyone has any questions im more than happy to answer them. I also lived in Woodlands last year

Hiyaa, just wondering, how bad actually is the wifi in woodlands? I keep being told it's awful!
Original post by BethCobb
Hiyaa, just wondering, how bad actually is the wifi in woodlands? I keep being told it's awful!

They dont have wifi. Well they didnt last year anyone. Just had to plug an ethernet cable into the wall. The internet was actually quite fast and even faster than mine at home at the time
Reply 24
Woodland got the email a while back who else is staying in woodland
Reply 25
They dont have wifi. Well they didnt last year anyone. Just had to plug an ethernet cable into the wall. The internet was actually quite fast and even faster than mine at home at the time

It says on the woodlands section on the accommodation page on Teessides website that they have wifi. I'm scared now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KerrynXX
It says on the woodlands section on the accommodation page on Teessides website that they have wifi. I'm scared now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to scare you lol. I lived there last year. They might have got wifi in now. The wire connection wasnt bad anyway tbh
Reply 27
Sorry to scare you lol. I lived there last year. They might have got wifi in now. The wire connection wasnt bad anyway tbh

Haha it's alright! As long as I have some form of Internet I'll be alright. Can't sleep without Netflix! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KerrynXX
Haha it's alright! As long as I have some form of Internet I'll be alright. Can't sleep without Netflix! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. Well the Internet was canny decent. Better than mine at home at the time lol
Reply 29
Haha. Well the Internet was canny decent. Better than mine at home at the time lol

You're the person who's an admin on that Teesside freshers group I've requested to join! Accept me on to it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done it
Reply 31
Got my letter confirmation my room place today. Woodland Halls 1. Anyone else got theirs? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Ahh thank god for that couldn't survive without internet!!
Reply 33
how many woodlands halls are there?
Reply 34
7 i believe? Maybe wrong tho
Original post by sean9461
7 i believe? Maybe wrong tho

You are correct mate.
Reply 36
Got my letter! I'm in woodland halls 3! :smile:
Reply 37

Original post by saraza
Got my letter! I'm in woodland halls 3! :smile:

So am I!:biggrin:
Unless you move into Linthorp halls or Teesside house (which i'd advise against) you will more than likely be sharing a bathroom in your 2nd years, so get used to the idea :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by Nagisa0048
So am I!:biggrin:

cool! What you studying? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending