The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CSM1996
Reports you to the police for underaged drinking.

I bet you are jealous of me, morning studying my poem for English then hammering through years of past papers for biology :]

I look about 20 something anyway so you wouldn't be any the wiser.

I am soooo jealous could you please bestow your intelligence upon me, master :adore:
Reply 261
Original post by Princepieman
I look about 20 something anyway so you wouldn't be any the wiser.

I am soooo jealous could you please bestow your intelligence upon me, master :adore:

Wth that is so unfair, I'm older and I look about 12.......... :frown:

I'm glad you are jealous, I have a great day ahead of me :]
I still have all of my exams left. :colone:

This time next week I will still be waiting for my 1st exam. :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
If it's any consolation CSM, I've still got six to do starting on Thursday
3 exams left now, all the sciences !

I've done nothing for Biology but I still feel prepared because it is supposed to be my best subject. :smile:.

Hopefully all goes well, then after tomorrow I can focus on Physics and Chemistry.

Tbh I'm looking forward to the biology paper, as I seem to love Biology more and more everyday lol .
History went mostly well, the 8 mark was easy enough but there was a KU question on the Weimar constitution I was clueless about! I think my hand might fall off but the questions were good.
Reply 266
Just did Biology today, think it went well. :smile:
Really envy those of you that have finished :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just bought Random Access Memories. :yes:
Original post by Bromaldehyde
Just bought Random Access Memories. :yes:

Daft punk :P
Original post by Pennyarcade
Daft punk :P

I'm sure he read the CD cover.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I'm sure he read the CD cover.

No, I had no idea who the artist was. :tongue:
No, I had no idea who the artist was. :tongue:

I can understand that. The helmets are pretty ambiguous!

If you haven't listened to it yet, I heavily recommend Giorgio by Moroder, Contact, and Instant Crush. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I can understand that. The helmets are pretty ambiguous!

If you haven't listened to it yet, I heavily recommend Giorgio by Moroder, Contact, and Instant Crush. :tongue:

Thanks for the recommendations. I haven't listened to it yet, using it as an incentive to revise for Physics, when I finish revision I will be allowed. :biggrin:
Really looking forward to Int 2 Maths tomorrow, my fav subject and fav exam because the papers are so Bronte easy :biggrin:
Reply 275
Original post by jackamakka
Really looking forward to Int 2 Maths tomorrow, my fav subject and fav exam because the papers are so Bronte easy :biggrin:

Don't often hear that about an exam :tongue:

Got 96% last year try beat that :wink:

Nice ! How many exams have you done now ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CSM1996
Don't often hear that about an exam :tongue:

Got 96% last year try beat that :wink:

2007: 98%
2008: 99%
2009: 96%
2010: 89%
2011: 94%
2012: 97%

I'm ready to take you on :wink:

Nice ! How many exams have you done now ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done 4, then only got three left next week after Maths is done - Physics on Monday, French on Wednesday and Geography on Thursday - then I get a week off till I'm back in for S5 :biggrin: how about you?

I've done 4, then only got three left next week after Maths is done - Physics on Monday, French on Wednesday and Geography on Thursday - then I get a week off till I'm back in for S5 :biggrin: how about you?

Got two left Physics and Chemistry. And nice we don't get that week off, we are back in school to start S5 :cry2:.
Reply 279

Mines was in exam conditions though, it is different :wink: Plus I made a stupid mistake in my paper. Pmsl couldn't factorise the question that was like a^2 + 2ab + b^2 or something :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending