The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Place at Leeds Met for Adult Nursing Wooooo!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NatashaJadeLowe
Hey I recieved a Conditional Offer from Leeds Met on monday, i am over the moon as it was my very first choice to get in a Leeds! Can't Wait!! Has anyone else got a place at Leeds Met for adult nursing? or any other courses? Let me know :biggrin: x

Im going to leeds to do adult nursing :smile: staying at opal 1 and 2.. has anyone else chosen their accomdation?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by NatashaJadeLowe
Hey I recieved a Conditional Offer from Leeds Met on monday, i am over the moon as it was my very first choice to get in a Leeds! Can't Wait!! Has anyone else got a place at Leeds Met for adult nursing? or any other courses? Let me know :biggrin: x

Just found this website so bit behind but i have also got a conditional for adult nursing at leeds :biggrin: I am thinking of going to opal but didnt know if there is parking available?? x
Original post by bethanyydavies
Im going to leeds to do adult nursing :smile: staying at opal 1 and 2.. has anyone else chosen their accomdation?

Are you going Leeds Met? Aww same :biggrin: I'm staying at opal 1 and 2 too, woo! ahaha! Can't wait me, it's going to be so good! xx
Original post by ElleCuckson18
Just found this website so bit behind but i have also got a conditional for adult nursing at leeds :biggrin: I am thinking of going to opal but didnt know if there is parking available?? x

Wooo! at Leed met? Yeah quite alot of people have put opal as there accomodation, i have aswell :smile: I'm not sure if there's parking i don't think there is tbh :/ but have a look on the website and it will give you loads of info or if not give the accomodation people a ring :smile: xx

There's no parking available at Opal but there's a regular bus into town.
Reply 45
Has anyone appled for a bursary yet? And if so are we the 36 week course or the 48 week course im really confused lol! Thanks :smile: xx
Reply 46
I meant months not weeks sorry x
There isn't parking :-/ but I have booked to stay there anyway:-) role on freshers!! So excited!
36 months :-) seems like ages haha
Hi guys, it says in sky plaza u start september 6th, is that not too late? :/
I have too :-/ o well glad I'm not the only one x

Posted from TSR Mobile
It says on ucas the start date for leeds met is 2nd september, but i have no idea what are actual start date is we move in are accomodation a week early for freshers week i think :smile: xx
On ucas it says 2nd but when I applied for NHS bursary it says 16th and freshers is on week starting on 9th of September so confused :-/
On ucas it says 2nd but when I applied for NHS bursary it says 16th and freshers is on week starting on 9th of September so confused :-/

It's so confusing! it's like with the accomodation aswell i have no clue on when we start so when we actually move into the accomodation like.. haaha! I have had a email through for the NHS bursary but didn't think we was able to apply till are offer was made unconditional? So could you help me please i am sooooo confused! x
Reply 54
has anyone received their DBS forms through the post yet? if so are you gonna send them back through the post or bring them to one of the DBS verification sessions?.. so confused! x
Well it's let ne apply for bursary... I thought you had to get it done straight away :-/
Original post by Abbie_Roe
has anyone received their DBS forms through the post yet? if so are you gonna send them back through the post or bring them to one of the DBS verification sessions?.. so confused! x

Hi... I've got mine, I sent it back through the post with my original passport and documents and they send them back to you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by bethanyydavies
Hi... I've got mine, I sent it back through the post with my original passport and documents and they send them back to you! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

aaaah thanks!! roughly how long did it take for them to send it back to you? going on holiday soon and worried i wont get my passport back in time! ahah x
I received my unconditional for adult nursing about a month back!!!
Really excited to start and meet you guys (:
I chose to stay at Opal (: looks real nice, and is really close to LGI (:

:smile:
Can anyone tell me once your leeds met offer becomes unconditional which is the verification of your DBS, Health checks and grade requirements is that when you are able to apply for the NHS bursary i have had the email and everything but i clicked on the external link and it said something about when to apply, but then in this forum other people are saying they have already applied for the NHS bursary? CONFUSED! hahahaha! xx

Quick Reply

Latest