The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hannahm1995
I think this was so so so much harder! I just hope others did too so the boundaries are lower/the same :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here I did every practice paper twice and it was nothing like those ://

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madrevision
no I meant are you continuing to do A2 physics next year ?

Oh yes I am and you?
Original post by pilot_wood
Same here I did every practice paper twice and it was nothing like those ://

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I've done everyone about 5 times and none were like that! :frown: so disappointing! I hope ocr realise how hard it was an have grade boundaries that are low and appropriate! :frown: good luck! I hope you get a great grade :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Oh yes I am and you?
no, I think me and physics are going separate ways, plus I need biology and chemistry more for uni anyway :cool:
Original post by Hannahm1995
I think I've done everyone about 5 times and none were like that! :frown: so disappointing! I hope ocr realise how hard it was an have grade boundaries that are low and appropriate! :frown: good luck! I hope you get a great grade :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm sure they will be because most of the people here felt it was a tough exam! Thanks and good luck to you too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
no, I think me and physics are going separate ways, plus I need biology and chemistry more for uni anyway :cool:

Potential medic by any chance?
Reply 606
I revised like tiger , and couldn't get the right answer, I did well in M1 exam , i found it much easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 607
Can someone please link me to this mysterious unofficial mark scheme??????
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Potential medic by any chance?

pharmacist.. i'm hoping, you?

Niceee, Economist :cool:
Reply 611
Hopefully the boundaries will be similar to January 2013 (where 82% would score full UMS)

All the boundaries since 2010 are attached - funnily it's never been more than 80% for an A :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Piguy
Hopefully the boundaries will be similar to January 2013 (where 82% would score full UMS)

All the boundaries since 2010 are attached - funnily it's never been more than 80% for an A :biggrin:

Thanks so much :smile:
Interesting - June boundaries are always higher than Jan.
Original post by teachercol
Interesting - June boundaries are always higher than Jan.

I found all the june papers relatively easy, the thing with this paper was it wasn't too bad in terms of difficulty... the derivation of ke caught me out though however there was a lot of places you could make errors very easily and some of the questions were worded weirdly so i think the boundaries for this paper will be lower than the previous june ones
I hope this June paper is different and the grade boundaries are lower/the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the energy change question, I put kinetic energy to heat energy. Would I get the mark. Thanks
Reply 618

I want to do pharmacy too! but chemistry and physics are my only sciences and I'm scared of dropping physics for A2 in case I dont get into uni
Original post by ss2012
I want to do pharmacy too! but chemistry and physics are my only sciences and I'm scared of dropping physics for A2 in case I dont get into uni

Don't drop Physics!

Latest