The Student Room Group

Igcse cie Biology paper 3

I am doing paper 3 tomorrow. Just started doing pratice papers and am freaking out as I thought I had it all under control only to realise I don't know everything in the detail I should know. Any suggestions how to best cram everything in 24 hours????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Watch videos on youtube.. If its additional science I find 'myGCSEscience' really helpful :smile:
Reply 2
Many thanks. :smile:
Reply 3
omg that exam was so hard, how did u guys think it went?
Reply 4
It was a horrible paper. My mind went blank in the middle of it!!!....
Reply 5
That paper 3 was HORRIBLE!!! Who else had the one where you had to say what were the names of the labels in the cross section of the blood vessel?! Dang, that part was incredibly difficult, at first I thought it was a white blood cell but then I read "Vessel"...Also the greenhouse emission from cattle question, that was pretty confusing!! I hope Cambridge lowers the boundaries :/
Time was also my enemy...
:angry:
Reply 6
Original post by hermoine_
That paper 3 was HORRIBLE!!! Who else had the one where you had to say what were the names of the labels in the cross section of the blood vessel?! Dang, that part was incredibly difficult, at first I thought it was a white blood cell but then I read "Vessel"...Also the greenhouse emission from cattle question, that was pretty confusing!! I hope Cambridge lowers the boundaries :/
Time was also my enemy...
:angry:

Wait what are you taking about? I did the exam where the last question was about the crabs...?
Reply 7
Original post by chatty
I am doing paper 3 tomorrow. Just started doing pratice papers and am freaking out as I thought I had it all under control only to realise I don't know everything in the detail I should know. Any suggestions how to best cram everything in 24 hours????

Did you do the one with the crab :smile:?
Reply 8
Original post by halzmac
Did you do the one with the crab :smile:?

I did; paper 31. There was a question labelling the female reproductive system, right? What were some of the other questions in it? Compare answers :P
Reply 9
Original post by halzmac
Wait what are you taking about? I did the exam where the last question was about the crabs...?

Maybe we did different papers then... Which one did you do? 31/32/33?
Reply 10
it was so difficult omg the crabs one i totally messed up. what did u guys put for labelling the reproductive system and the fat digestion questions? and the bacteria growth phases? there was way too much on human influences on ecosystems though ://

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Kings0
I did; paper 31. There was a question labelling the female reproductive system, right? What were some of the other questions in it? Compare answers :P

Yeah, for sure it's the same one, wait I will inbox you :smile:
hei...did anyone else do paper 32 igcse biology on may 14th
Original post by ananyadeepu
hei...did anyone else do paper 32 igcse biology on may 14th

Yeah I did the paper 32 and I personally found it horrible since it was so ecology based :/
I'M SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT! :biggrin: I'm pretty sure I did paper 3 (31) but I didn't have any labeling! I may have done the wrong paper, it was meant to be paper 31! Was your first question on a photosynthesis experiment?
Original post by TheKeytoSucess
I'M SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT! :biggrin: I'm pretty sure I did paper 3 (31) but I didn't have any labeling! I may have done the wrong paper, it was meant to be paper 31! Was your first question on a photosynthesis experiment?

I did that paper!!! Omfg it was so hard!!!!
Original post by bellamullarkey
I did that paper!!! Omfg it was so hard!!!!

OMFG IKK! There was barely anything on ecology, I spent AGES revising it!!
Original post by TheKeytoSucess

That was paper 41 (the same paper but extended, in other words "higher tier" so you can get an A* on paper 41.) That was the worst paper I have ever done in my life. There was a question on "the government having problems as the price of stock for fish has risen" and we had to find ways of making it cheaper. WTF! The paper was irrelevant and had little of which was on the syllabus. Who else did this awful paper???
Reply 18
Original post by GCSE DEMOLISHER
That was paper 41 (the same paper but extended, in other words "higher tier" so you can get an A* on paper 41.) That was the worst paper I have ever done in my life. There was a question on "the government having problems as the price of stock for fish has risen" and we had to find ways of making it cheaper. WTF! The paper was irrelevant and had little of which was on the syllabus. Who else did this awful paper???

i did the same paper it was SOOO BAD, that question was for 6 marks. Like WTF !! nothing i revised came
everyone is my school found it soooo EASY
Reply 19
I guess the only easy thing was the chemical equation for photosynthesis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending