The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby Accommodation!

Hey :smile: so I have a big problem. I want to apply for accommodation but there are no more en suite rooms available at Derby halls for September 2013. There are some at High Peak Halls in Buxton. I will be doing graphic design so my campus is ; Markeaton Street site, Derby Campus. Do you guys know if those " High Peak Halls in Buxton" are far away from my campus ?

Capture.JPGhey im going to be doing graphics at derby as well
yeh if you see the picture according to Google buxton is about an hour away from Markeaton Street site
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sharkiecopeland
Capture.JPGhey im going to be doing graphics at derby as well
yeh if you see the picture according to Google buxton is about an hour away from Markeaton Street site

oh great ! i guess i will have to apply for other accommodation.. but at the same time they can put me for the ' waiting list ' or however they call it, huh ?
Reply 3
We have a spare room going in our student house on Pybus Street, which is the street that Markeaton campus is on. Literally a one-minute walk to the campus.
Reply 4
Original post by valimai
We have a spare room going in our student house on Pybus Street, which is the street that Markeaton campus is on. Literally a one-minute walk to the campus.

oh i called derby and i can't apply for accommodation because derby is my insurance choice..

Quick Reply

Latest