The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

I was about 450 eggs away from getting Willie. The challenge was far too difficult though, I would have needed at least another week to get the other prizes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 821
I was 1800 away from 10,000. I really wanted the Coliseum!
Finally exams are done and I can play! Just going through adding some of you as friends, please feel free to add me if I haven't got to you yet, my ID is emmbuck.

I'm addicted already :colondollar:
With some donuts, a log, a stump, a rock and some amazing people on TSR. I managed to get to the Sleep Easy Motel and one whack box.

Thanks a lot guys :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by firebolt
Is it just me who finds the size of the updates really annoying, I have to uninstall facebook and install it again each time it updates. If only facebook could be on my memory card.

I know they are huge, kills my mobile Internet allowance so I only update on home wifi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just started out, something to kill some time over the summer... Hedgeman49 is the name
Reply 826
got my phone fixed yesterday and i'm addicted again ... looks like i'll be failing my exams! need friends on it too ... j_kenn22 is my username :-)
Reply 827
just started over here :smile: addicted already. add me if you want: jo7777218
I may spend some time this afternoon assembling a player list and getting it pride of place on the first page of posts somewhere so that it's easy for everybody to add... well, everybody!

Gina
:hi:

Any objections to me editing in a player list into your OP?
Reply 829
No worries :smile:!
Reply 830
Well, mine is being weird.
Snakes haven't gone, but all of a sudden I've got the Christmas, Hallowe'en and Valentine's Day tasks ongoing as well. And it removed the entire friend's list.

Weird.

So, I'll add a few again, but feel free to add me: thedrewski08
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 831
Original post by Drewski
Well, mine is being weird.
Snakes haven't gone, but all of a sudden I've got the Christmas, Hallowe'en and Valentine's Day tasks ongoing as well. And it removed the entire friend's list.

Weird.

So, I'll add a few again, but feel free to add me: thedrewski08

Don't know if you fixed it, but you're still on my friend list, and I can visit and help out in your Springfield. :dontknow:
We can buy the coliseum and the sleep-eazy motel using donuts now.

It is just me, or are they(donuts) really hard to get though? And really expensive if you want to pay for them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Won't let me build the guilded truffle even though I'm on the quest that requires me to build it or I cant progress! So frustrating!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by georgia.17
Won't let me build the guilded truffle even though I'm on the quest that requires me to build it or I cant progress! So frustrating!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it the Moe task or the anniversary one? You need the anniversary one to build it.
Reply 835
I seem to have completed all the tasks and levels... yet have no Mapple store. Any clues?
Original post by Drewski
I seem to have completed all the tasks and levels... yet have no Mapple store. Any clues?

I think the mapple store was available round Christmas time. I don't think there's another way of getting that if you don't already have it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 837
Yep, Mapple store was where Lisa wanted a Christmas present from I'm afraid.

Also, I think there was something about not having the Mapple store on Android.
Original post by DarkMagic
We can buy the coliseum and the sleep-eazy motel using donuts now.

It is just me, or are they(donuts) really hard to get though? And really expensive if you want to pay for them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Super expensive but I still brought them :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 839
Started playing yesterday (have an exam tomorrow.. Procrastination going well!)

Feel free to add me: Loolie12

Quick Reply

Latest