The Student Room Group

AS French AQA - oral and written exam

Scroll to see replies

How did everyone find the exam today? I found it SO hard! :frown:
I did the essay question on holidays and for the disadvantages, instead of the obvious 'it costs a lot' I wrote that you could catch malaria?! :banghead: The listening was the worst, there were so many words I'd never come across before or couldn't remember the meaning of.. But enough of my complaining, how did you guys find it?
Reply 21
Original post by DaniT12345
How did everyone find the exam today? I found it SO hard! :frown:
I did the essay question on holidays and for the disadvantages, instead of the obvious 'it costs a lot' I wrote that you could catch malaria?! :banghead: The listening was the worst, there were so many words I'd never come across before or couldn't remember the meaning of.. But enough of my complaining, how did you guys find it?

The first listening question I really struggled with, despite everyone saying how easy it was! Apart from that I found it alright. The private life of stars nearly slipped me up luckily I checked it and changed it at the end!
Reply 22
I generally found the paper alright, although due to me panicking, I did read some questions carefully and so stupid mistakes occurred. I loved the writing questions that I chose which was television, but I was hoping sport came up :frown:, but all the same tv was a good question. Although, I feel I have to retake this exam in A2
Reply 23
Anyone have any idea for grade boundaries for an A in recent years?
Original post by tomj45
Anyone have any idea for grade boundaries for an A in recent years?

yes ...although they do vary :s-smilie: Its usually 80% for an A that means in the WJEC board oral exam you need to get 50/60 to get an A ! so then they combine them! I used to think it was impossible to get an A but it's really not ! I believe most people should be able to get a B! I hope I scrape an A because I want it so bad ! good luck :wink:
Did not like this exam, found it pretty hard :frown: going to try and forget about it now.

Yes - want to scrape an A but don't know now :s-smilie:
Reply 26
Vh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending