North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by ineslovesjy
Any exams coming up everyone? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got my psychology retakes and A2 exams (4 psychology exams in total, one tomorrow :frown: ) I'm also taking my A2 Product Design: Textiles after the half-term. So much stress! At least I won't have to worry about art work anymore, got that done and dusted!

Original post by Tash94
Does anyone know when our course starts? I can't find out anywhere :c

Normally, wouldn't the courses start in September time? Enrolment then induction. I looked on the thread for last year, apparently it seems like enrolment was on the 12th and induction on the 17th, or something like that C:
Original post by Tash94
Does anyone know when our course starts? I can't find out anywhere :c

I presume its the 16th of September? I downloaded their academic calendar online and on this date it will be Fresher's week
Reply 63
Oh cool! :smile:
Do we have a freshers week?
Reply 64

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just another five
Reply 65

Hi :biggrin:

I've got two exams the first week of June, History and English Lit.
You? :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by Tash94
Oh cool! :smile:
Do we have a freshers week?

I wouldn't think so, since it's just a foundation course, but you never know :smile:
Original post by Pumpkinja
I wouldn't think so, since it's just a foundation course, but you never know :smile:

Isn't it for every one who is new to BCU? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got only one exam and its an AS retake, it is very important though, need to get enough ucas points to study year 1 courses...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Isn't it for every one who is new to BCU? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure, I figured it'd be for people doing degrees :')
Actually yeah we can go right, if people can invite friends from different unis and stuff to their freshers?:tongue:
Reply 70
I got only one exam and its an AS retake, it is very important though, need to get enough ucas points to study year 1 courses...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What subject is it & what grade do you need?
good luck btw, hopefully you'll get enough points to do the course :smile:
Reply 71

Edexcel History/ AQA English Lit by any chance?
What subject is it & what grade do you need?
good luck btw, hopefully you'll get enough points to do the course :smile:

In doing a foundation army and design, will need more ucas points for the next year after fda. It's ict AS exam hopefully I will get at least a C

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by Vikasi
Edexcel History/ AQA English Lit by any chance?

Not sure what exam board History's on (oops) but I'm doing Russia and her Rulers. & yep, doing Love Through the Ages :smile: pretty pleased with this topic in English, beats AS War Time Literature any day
Reply 74
In doing a foundation army and design, will need more ucas points for the next year after fda. It's ict AS exam hopefully I will get at least a C

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll get the grade, at least you don't have any other exams to revise for :smile:
Reply 75
Has anyone started applying for local jobs?
Reply 76
Has anyone got any accommodation offers yet? :s-smilie: Im so nervous as I live really far away!!
Original post by Megan95
Has anyone got any accommodation offers yet? :s-smilie: Im so nervous as I live really far away!!

I have not got the offer I don't think we get it until results day:s-smilie: well I know it is annoying I have been waiting since last month

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
To cheer you guys up, it's possible to find fairly local (bus/ train ride away) rooms for rent for about £150-250 pounds a month, which works out cheaper than most uni accomodation. So don't despair!
Reply 79
I have not got the offer I don't think we get it until results day:s-smilie: well I know it is annoying I have been waiting since last month

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have to email them with our results on results day and then they will get back to us on accommodation. Unless your offer is unconditional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending