The Student Room Group

OCR History paper F961/B Pitt to Peel predictions

Hey guys so I have the paper on pitt to peel next wednesday and was wondering wether anyone has any predictions on what the essay questions maybe on because there is just so much choice...

Scroll to see replies

Don't know how likely it is but my teacher reckons the reform act is likely to come up:smile:
Reply 2
oh that would be good, I really like that one... anyone know if it's likely liberal tories will too?
Reply 3
does anyone know what came up in January? i'm on study leave so cant ask my teacher

also really hoping for liberal toryism and nothing to do with pitt and revolution
Reply 4
chances are Pitt will come up as he wasnt on the last one, livepool been in the last two exams, in january had two questions so probably wont come up. So probably best bets are Pitt, Peel and Reform Act
Reply 5
oh right okay Liverpool's the easiest one :/
Pitt is the worst D:
I find peel much harder than pitt, more variety of questions could be asked on that :frown:
Reply 7
Guys help!!!!
Can anyone make predictions about what is going to come up tomorrow???
Are you studying all topics, or just 4? I want to know how some people only do 4 topics (in pitt to peel).
Liberall toryism, liverpool radical threat. And peel as a leader.
Can anyone make any pitt to peel predictions tomorrow? Also i was wondering how some people are only doing 4 topics out of the 6. Is that possible?
Are you studying all topics, or just 4? I want to know how some people only do 4 topics (in pitt to peel).
Reply 12
someone please tell me what they think will come up tomorrow in the pitt to peel exam. logical predictions pls.
Reply 13
I'm happy with most questions but won't be happy if it is something about Great Reform Act. I understand it, I just never really like the questions.
Reply 14
Original post by studentzarin
Liberall toryism, liverpool radical threat. And peel as a leader.

Is this what came up in Jan? Or what you're predicting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
that's what came up in Jan
Reply 16
Oh that would been the nicest paper :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I did January's paper and would give an arm and a leg for it to come up again! As this time I've actually revised!! :/ ah well, based on logical predictions, I'm putting money on Pitt coming up, either the radical threat or kings support side of things, the reform act looks likely, also something to do with Peel, probably his financial policies or something. Whatever the case, good luck guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Ah Peel's social reforms or 'was the great reform act great' would be ideal

Good luck too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
How did everyone find it? What questions did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending