Edexcel M2/M3 June 6th/10th 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JenniS
are you doing M3 this summer aswell?

Nope only M2 this summer, M3 next year :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Nope only M2 this summer, M3 next year :smile:

ohhhh this is my final year, doing the set M1-3 this summer and FP2 and C3. watch out for M3, its hard, well I think it is
Original post by JenniS
ohhhh this is my final year, doing the set M1-3 this summer and FP2 and C3. watch out for M3, its hard, well I think it is

I see, good luck with your exams! How comes you're doing M1 so late? Isn't it meant to be done at AS?
Reply 63
I see, good luck with your exams! How comes you're doing M1 so late? Isn't it meant to be done at AS?

we did it in January, but I got 84ums and was sure I could do better because everything was stupid, so I did it again last week. and thanks, you too, M2 last year would have been hard
Original post by JenniS
we did it in January, but I got 84ums and was sure I could do better because everything was stupid, so I did it again last week. and thanks, you too, M2 last year would have been hard

I did it in January too! :five:, how did it go last week?
You're right, learning it this year was quite a challenge :redface:
Reply 65
I did it in January too! :five:, how did it go last week?
You're right, learning it this year was quite a challenge :redface:

Think it went well, better than last time, the idea being scrape as many marks on M1 and M2 so M3 can go horiffically wrong and still get an A overall....thats the plan
Original post by JenniS
Think it went well, better than last time, the idea being scrape as many marks on M1 and M2 so M3 can go horiffically wrong and still get an A overall....thats the plan

that's a good idea, hopefully we get a decent M2 paper! What other subjects do you take?
Reply 67
that's a good idea, hopefully we get a decent M2 paper! What other subjects do you take?

Chemistry and Geography :smile: Geography is a huge amount of content, so I'm struggling to balance everything! you?
Original post by JenniS
Chemistry and Geography :smile: Geography is a huge amount of content, so I'm struggling to balance everything! you?

Nice, I'm under the impression that you're a geologist :tongue:. Maths/Further Maths, Physics & Economics :smile:
Reply 69
hey guys, does anyone know where i can find some decent M2 notes?
Thanks
Reply 70
Ha! Doing S1,S2,M2,M3,C4,FP2,FP3 this summer, I beat you all!
Original post by *mike

I wouldn't have said that if I were you. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Hey can anyone help me with this question ?ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369216520.472322.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by *mike

Wow xD I'm doing the same amount of maths exams but different modules. I'm doing M2, D2, S2, C3, C4, FP1, FP2. :tongue: Good luck with FP3, it looks difficult from what I saw of it :')
Reply 74
If anyone happens to have done the M3 june 2009 paper, Question 5a) I keep getting it slightly wrong, I get the change in GPE as mg(0.25 - cosx) rather than mg(cosx-0.25). seems such a little thing but its really bugging me!!

and I can't do part b either..... :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Cosine
Wow xD I'm doing the same amount of maths exams but different modules. I'm doing M2, D2, S2, C3, C4, FP1, FP2. :tongue: Good luck with FP3, it looks difficult from what I saw of it :')

Thanks, good luck to you too! And yeah its horrible, I'd be lucky to get a B in it.

I like your Nel avatar btw
Reply 76
I just wanted to clarify- mass is not considered an external force??
We'll be getting the reserve papers for M2 and M3 this year it looks like.

http://www.edexcel.com/Aboutus/press-room/Pages/june13-gcemaths-replacepapers.aspx

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 78
Oh not another breach :|What the hell is up with edexcel !!!
Original post by MLogan
Oh not another breach :|What the hell is up with edexcel !!!

Had my C2 today :smile:, now I've just got from now all the way up to the 6th for M2! :happy2:

the reserve paper better be nicer!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending