Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Kidding :tongue: unis won't see Us

Haha knew it from the start :hand:
Original post by Elm Tree
Haha knew it from the start :hand:

:mmm: you got scared :tongue:
Original post by 1D - Belieber
YH! Haha me and my friends had some jokes over that and that I need 69 for an A in maths too :wink:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! I personally burst out laughing reading your post - I'm immature like that :rolleyes:

Math will be quite "physically" exhausting for you then:wink: Have fun. I've only got Physics left, on Monday. Woopeee :woo:
(edited 10 years ago)
What all on Monday ? :eek:
Ohhh right :tongue:

Good Luck with the exams :wink:
Last day tomorrow. Going to be proper emotional given I have been with some people for 12 years. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher
Last day tomorrow. Going to be proper emotional given I have been with some people for 12 years. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww :frown:... But you'll still keep in touch with them right?
The poems that people think are most likely to come up are the ones I hate the most, WHY? :cry2:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Awww :frown:... But you'll still keep in touch with them right?

As s much as possible yeah. And I'm going wakestock music festival with one of them in July. :smile: So its good just wont see them as frequently. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most of mine are I'll miss about 25/300. But most if the people I like are going to different colleges to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Haha! I personally burst out laughing reading your post - I'm immature like that :rolleyes:

Math will be quite "physically" exhausting for you then:wink: Have fun. I've only got Physics left, on Monday. Woopeee :woo:

Lol yh haha :wink:
Monday? Don't u break up for hols on Friday ?? I've still got chem n physics ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol yh haha :wink:
Monday? Don't u break up for hols on Friday ?? I've still got chem n physics ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in scotland (i'm not scottish though, actually a mixture of Nigerian/American and British) so know breaks for me. :frown: I haven't had an exam in a week and a half so can't complain. Anime and unicycling FTW!
Pretty much sums up my situation

Original post by JustaDreamer
The poems that people think are most likely to come up are the ones I hate the most, WHY? :cry2:

AQA'd
Lol I would do anything for a weekend before my next two exams on Thursday and Friday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty much sums up my situation

AQA'd

I miss Edexcel...well, the old spec I did at least :redface: Never thought I'd say it....but boy do I miss Maths.
Lol I would do anything for a weekend before my next two exams on Thursday and Friday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just read my mind
Original post by JustaDreamer
I miss Edexcel...well, the old spec I did at least :redface: Never thought I'd say it....but boy do I miss Maths.

It really is just 1 click away :wink:
*Discussing best way to bunk school with friends*
It really is just 1 click away :wink:

:rolleyes: Lol I'll get round to it...some day :wink:
Original post by MattFletcher
As s much as possible yeah. And I'm going wakestock music festival with one of them in July. :smile: So its good just wont see them as frequently. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yhh I get what you mean :frown:.. Same here !!

Latest