The Student Room Group

AQA religious studies exam

Hey is any one else sitting the religious studies exam today (21 may) ya know the ethics paper? If so how are you finding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm sitting it, hope it goes well but it really depends on the questions :P
Reply 2
Awh same I hope it goes well too! I'm not to nervous yet! But I hope the questions arnt to bad! I'm Sittin revising for it at the minute :tongue: more last minute revision as usual!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Was NOT a fan of the 5 markers. And 4 marks for SPaG, where did that come from!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Lol my hand was soo sore! Did u choose b5 or b6 for section b

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I chose b6 for Religious Studies A unit 4
Reply 6
I chose b5 I was not 100 percent sure of all that just war theory stuff! So I stuck to euthanasia and abortion! How did u find the rest of the paper? And ohh is anyone doin a-level re?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Yep I'm doing a level!! :smile:

yep I did b5 too! Stuck to the one I knew best!

i thought it was ok but too many 4 markers that I don't know how to answer?!
How did everyone else find it?
Reply 8
I'm actually lookin forward to doin it at a-level there was a lot I 4 markers but I struggle through! The first question about global concern got me the one about Christian views to gods creation of the world or something like that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'm doing it at a-level too! sat the exam today. i think it went pretty well, i love ethics! what did you put for the one asking about the christian views about god's creation? that was tricky! :tongue:
Reply 10
It was tricky! I discussed bout how god created the earth for us and that we were put on earth to look after it! Basically I wrote about stewardship! What did write?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
i had no idea about the gods creation question!! i just put that we are stewards of the earth and that god saw it was good!! i also said we were more important than animals but i dunno if thats right

also the somatic embryo stuff threw me off
ANDDDD
if anyone else did B6, there was a 6 marker on why christians support the capital punishment, i had no idea what to write because i could not find any teachings that justify capital punishment apart from an eye for an eye
Reply 12
Original post by mezmills
i had no idea about the gods creation question!! i just put that we are stewards of the earth and that god saw it was good!! i also said we were more important than animals but i dunno if thats right

ANDDDD
if anyone else did B6, there was a 6 marker on why christians support the capital punishment, i had no idea what to write because i could not find any teachings that justify capital punishment apart from an eye for an eye

Ohh yea the stomatic cell stuff was like ohh ok :s but I think it's ok yea i didn't do b6 because of the 6 marker on why Christians support capital punishment! So I just stuck to what I new really! Did you wrote for it about how some agree because if a murderer was out in prison they were likely to re offend so by executing them society would be protected and it wud be impossible for that person to murder again and that it wud act as a deterrent to put people off committing a certain crime as they wud see what there punishment wud be! I noticed an answer like that in my books when I was revising

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by racheyy1997
It was tricky! I discussed bout how god created the earth for us and that we were put on earth to look after it! Basically I wrote about stewardship! What did write?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep me too! I wrote that we were created to be stewards over Gods creation and look after the birds of the air, fish of the sea etc etc. Haha! Hopefully we got it right!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ANDDDD

I'm sure you will have done perfectly fine! Don't worry yourself about it, ethics is mainly about your own judgement! Good luck and I wrote that about stewardship too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Ohh well I must be on the right track for that question. Phew! Was a little worried about it! But yea I actually thought it was gunna be a hard paper! All that worrying for nothing! Lol my hand was in agony after the full hour and a half! Was as stiff as a poker could hardly move it lol! Was flat at it hardly lifted me head or hand once !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Is anyone doing Rs for a level ? I am so really I need an A grade :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
And also did anyone else do the Christianity paper on the 17th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Is anyone doing Rs for a level ? I am so really I need an A grade :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea I'm doin it for a level I'm predicted a b but my teacher says if I did well enough I cud get my a! But I'll hope for the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
My predicted grade was a B but I managed to sweet talk my teacher into pushing it up to an A so I could get into my desired sixth form and I got two A's on my mock so hopefully :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest