Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Sarah_twc
Where did you get 117 from? It's around 1.30 each way from wembley and to wembley

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bit confused about travel also. To what campus (or station) does it cost 1.30 each way sorry?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Kt121
Bit confused about travel also. To what campus (or station) does it cost 1.30 each way sorry?

Well I read on the Westminster website about living costs, check it out! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 102
./
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 103
Yeah it says 'a single journey cost from just £1.70' though, so not specifically from Wembley On the tube website, I think its down at 2.70 off-peak. And that's a single I believe.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14416.aspx

Although thats listed under the 18+ Student prices however, the Adult fare is exactly the same. It says you should get roughly a 3rd off adult prices but lists the student price as equal so not sure :s
Reply 104
Hey I'm Liv.
Studying Photographic Arts and applied for both harrow and wembley halls :smile:
Original post by Kt121
Yeah it says 'a single journey cost from just £1.70' though, so not specifically from Wembley On the tube website, I think its down at 2.70 off-peak. And that's a single I believe.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14416.aspx

Although thats listed under the 18+ Student prices however, the Adult fare is exactly the same. It says you should get roughly a 3rd off adult prices but lists the student price as equal so not sure :s

I didn't look on the Oyster card website! But ah okay .. Although I only go in 3 days a week! I think! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Some of my mates go Westminster university and for travel some use travel cards on certain zones as it work out cheaper i think than using the oyster card on a daily basis
Original post by ikz94
Some of my mates go Westminster university and for travel some use travel cards on certain zones as it work out cheaper i think than using the oyster card on a daily basis

I see I see I think I will sort all this out the first week I get there :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
I see I see I think I will sort all this out the first week I get there :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue: no worries im close to cental london and the city so yeh hopefully see you there are you doing psychology too?
Original post by ikz94
:tongue: no worries im close to cental london and the city so yeh hopefully see you there are you doing psychology too?

Where do you live? And YEAH MAN. Are you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 110
Where do you live? And YEAH MAN. Are you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not central but East lol! yep Psychology too.
Original post by ikz94
Not central but East lol! yep Psychology too.

Ah I see cool! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
So, I found out where I will be staying at Wembley. 419-South. Anyone else found out? Anybody who will be studying Marketing Communication?
Hi guys, im at flat 513c on the east side on floor 5! Anyone else in here!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hollyjadebowes
Hi guys, im at flat 513c on the east side on floor 5! Anyone else in here!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you was a floor higher you'll be with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
I've found out where I am as well! Wembley court 816B on the east side :smile: Anyone on level 8, east side? x
Reply 116
Original post by mandimarie
I've found out where I am as well! Wembley court 816B on the east side :smile: Anyone on level 8, east side? x

I am on floor 8, east side! Flat 813 :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 117
Floor 6 east, flat 616 with two ladies on here and a boy! So excited :biggrin:
Original post by Tigrah99
Floor 6 east, flat 616 with two ladies on here and a boy! So excited :biggrin:

YOU'RE WITH ME! Yay! 618A ... I think you're with me..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
YOU'RE WITH ME! Yay! 618A ... I think you're with me..

Aww, not quite the same flat, will be practically next to yours though so I'm bound to see you around! Can't wait :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending