The Student Room Group

AQA History Unit 2R Britain 1959-1975 A sixties social revolution?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chelseafan
Source question was a bitch. Which other question did you guys do? I did 3 and 4.

Source question was so confusing!!! And yeah I did 3 and 4 they were the easiest
Reply 41
Original post by chelseafan
Source question was a bitch. Which other question did you guys do? I did 3 and 4.

Wtf I couldnt do the sources !!
!!
Left it until the end and I have got about 6 / 12 for 01 sources I didnt know what to say

I did 03 and 04, had a lot to write.

Hopefully an A but damn the sources let me down :frown:(
Reply 42
Source question was vile, especially the first part. I went for 5 and 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by AGKhan
Source question was vile, especially the first part. I went for 5 and 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uh ive done terrible on the sources, I just couldnt find similarities and differences.

I really wanted an A aswell :frown:
Reply 44
Original post by Xx4L3x
Uh ive done terrible on the sources, I just couldnt find similarities and differences.

I really wanted an A aswell :frown:

So did I but really didn't prepare enough! Never know you could easily still get an A!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully the grade boundaries will be somewhat lower to reflect the difficulty of the source questions
Yeah the source questions were quite difficult, what did people write about for the 24 mark source question?
Reply 47
The Source questions were absolutely horrible.

The Profumo affair + 1959 general election came upppp!!! I screamed with happiness!! Yayyyy LOL :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Part B for sources I mentioned education for the working class, but also other factors.

What did everyone say for abortion? :/
Original post by Xx4L3x
Part B for sources I mentioned education for the working class, but also other factors.

What did everyone say for abortion? :/

For abortion I talked about the high rates of failed abortions and the pill not being available on the NHS.
Reply 50
Original post by venenecinema
For abortion I talked about the high rates of failed abortions and the pill not being available on the NHS.

Wow i talked about media - unrelated I think

I said how women were getting a more dominant role in society and still had a stigma of being a sex object
Reply 51
01 - I had education and the perception of a classless society for differences and then my similarity was the fact that they both acknowledge there was change in some sectors.

05 - The abortion question I put deaths from illegal failed abortions, thalidomide issues and the progressive role of women in society lead to pressure and lobbying of the government from feminist groups.
Reply 52
I think I got a about 8 or 9 for that, some of it was unrelated really and I even talked about Honour Blackman and judo lmao !!

Yeh I only saw education really :///

Didnt havemuch contextual knowledge though
Reply 53
I put education as a similarity .... :sss
Original post by Xx4L3x
Wow i talked about media - unrelated I think

I said how women were getting a more dominant role in society and still had a stigma of being a sex object

That sounds fine to me, just as long as you had a couple of relevant things and you compared them then you should get decent marks in that question.
Reply 55
Original post by Xx4L3x
And me Im about to vomit everywhere
L

LOL!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending