The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow University Primary Education Firmed.

Hi, I thought i would post this to see if i could get to know people who have firmed their place for primary education at glasgow university.

I look forward to meeting you all :smile:
Reply 1
Hey, I have firmed Primary Ed at Glasgow too, can't wait :biggrin:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey !!! Firmed CS here . Carpe Diem .
Reply 3
I have a BBC to meet this year and when I do, I'm probably going to Glasgow as well (for primary education). Is everyone on here actually from Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by HE17
I have a BBC to meet this year and when I do, I'm probably going to Glasgow as well (for primary education). Is everyone on here actually from Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck for your exams this year :smile: no I'm from Perth, where are you from? :smile:
Reply 5
Firmed :smile: from aberdeen, well Edinburgh, but that's a long story haha
Reply 6
Im actually from glasgow :smile: i hope to see all you guys there!
I've firmed primary ed at Glasgow!

So excited to meet you all there :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by haniyyah
I've firmed primary ed at Glasgow!

So excited to meet you all there :smile:

Im excited to seeing you there too! Are you from Glasgow :smile:
Original post by xhannahdoherty
Im excited to seeing you there too! Are you from Glasgow :smile:

yes I am! trying to figure out the shortest way to get to uni, it seems to take several buses and trains for me.

do you have an unconditional too?:smile:
Original post by haniyyah
yes I am! trying to figure out the shortest way to get to uni, it seems to take several buses and trains for me.

do you have an unconditional too?:smile:

I have a conditional but the conditions are incredibly easy! If only my prelim results were my exam results then i would be there haha! what end of Glasgow do you stay? I stay north east so theres a few buses i can get or i can get the train haha!
Reply 11
Hey guys, I think I'm going to make a fb page as I don't check this enough :smile: ill try and call it Glasgow primary education 2013

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Tiggyblyth
Hey guys, I think I'm going to make a fb page as I don't check this enough :smile: ill try and call it Glasgow primary education 2013

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm. So apparently I can't open the group until there's people I can put in it straight away...

So could you all add Tegan blyth :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Facebook page running as : Glasgow Uni Primary Education 2013 :smile:
Hope to speak to you all more there!
So how is everyone feeling about going to Glasgow University? Are you all from Glasgow?

I'm from the north-east end of Glasgow so im staying at home instead of halls :smile:
Original post by Tiggyblyth
Facebook page running as : Glasgow Uni Primary Education 2013 :smile:
Hope to speak to you all more there!

Is there a link for it? I can't seem to find the group on facebook. :confused:

Inadequacy... :frown:
Hi I am also starting at glasgow uni :smile: did anyone pick intro to ancient Egypt as their elective? Looking forward to meeting you all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Hi, just out of interest, what are the entry requirements for BEd Primary Education at Glasgow? What grades did you get in S5 and what offers have you to meet? It sounds an interesting course. Thanks:-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending