The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When I was a sub for a little while, it was just everyone talking about personal issues - everyone knew each other really well! :eek:

Then there were some games that would entertain you for 5 minutes and other people swearing and talking about sex because they could... :colonhash:

Was nice for a bit but I couldn't pay for it, ever.
Original post by The Mad Dog
I'm not hallucinating the flying saucer ***** grabbed my jelly bean rocket and ran along the cowboy hat dancing mexican's sombrero before sleeping on the tarmac toy soldier's little flamingo pliers.

You have an awesome imagination but that still doesn't explain the saucer being mentioned
Original post by boumavilla
When I was a sub for a little while, it was just everyone talking about personal issues - everyone knew each other really well! :eek:

Then there were some games that would entertain you for 5 minutes and other people swearing and talking about sex because they could... :colonhash:

It works out at about 11p a day (if you get the year one), which seems like a fair price giving the access to revision stuff and games which would help kill boredom. ยฃ6.99 a month would be a rip-off though, definitely.

Original post by Converse girl
You have an awesome imagination but that still doesn't explain the saucer being mentioned

And why exactly do I need to have an explanation for my mentioning of the flying saucer? :unimpressed: The :badger: will hunt the :run: and take your fox trotting cows liberty, the way that the old man from Baghdad with a popcorn addiction took score of the race between the :penguin:. Unpleasantly, inaccurately, forgetfully and loudly.
^Say your prayers, tyrant.

:battle:
Original post by This Excellency
^Say your prayers, tyrant.

:battle:

I'm no tyrant.
I'm no tyrant.

Soz. Was just playing along :redface: I didn't mean to offend you.
It works out at about 11p a day (if you get the year one), which seems like a fair price giving the access to revision stuff and games which would help kill boredom. ยฃ6.99 a month would be a rip-off though, definitely.

That's quite a lot, it all mounts up. :s-smilie:

I wonder what revision stuff they'd put on there...that's obviously a ploy to make more students pay money for the subs...
That's quite a lot, it all mounts up. :s-smilie:

I wonder what revision stuff they'd put on there...that's obviously a ploy to make more students pay money for the subs...

Yeah, it mounts up to ยฃ40 a year, or a chocolate bar a week.

Yeah it's obviously a ploy but given they've rolled the entirety of their sister sites revision stuff onto this site it's probably more a target market shift ploy - trying to appeal to the parents of GCSE and A-Level students to get the revision stuff rather than the forum browser with their own bank card and a bit more disposable income probably either in uni or having left uni. Theoretically, it's a very smart move.

Oh the games :daydreaming:
Reply 4209
Original post by This Excellency
You're my type of guy :colone: Not so bad for a mod.

I'm worse than you could possibly imagine. The things I have done for this power, the things I've done. :fight:

It makes reading the forum easier, know tell me where he mods :tongue:

D&CA. :smile:
Original post by beeninetytwo

You can access games as a non-sub, just less.
Yeah, it mounts up to ยฃ40 a year, or a chocolate bar a week.

Yeah it's obviously a ploy but given they've rolled the entirety of their sister sites revision stuff onto this site it's probably more a target market shift ploy - trying to appeal to the parents of GCSE and A-Level students to get the revision stuff rather than the forum browser with their own bank card and a bit more disposable income probably either in uni or having left uni. Theoretically, it's a very smart move.

Smart move, TSR...smart move. :pierre:

TSR has helped me a bit with revision, but it can't do what teachers do, so it's not worth it!

Original post by beeninetytwo

They're rubbish! :mmm:

Although I suppose you like the game with the unicorn? :biggrin:
Original post by Xotol

D&CA. :smile:

That's nice. :smile: But technically it's a category not a forum, surely a mod should know these things? :confused:
Reply 4213
That's nice. :smile: But technically it's a category not a forum, surely a mod should know these things? :confused:

News & Current Affairs and Religion to be precise. Is that it?
Original post by Xotol
News & Current Affairs and Religion to be precise. Is that it?

That's it. Although having just checked, the post you replied to wasn't the one I asked which forum in. :facepalm2: So I'm in the wrong, as normal.
^Deserves his warning points :pierre:
^You don't even know what I got them for. 5 points for swear filter avoidance when cunters and cuntesses are unblocked anyway.
^You don't even know what I got them for. 5 points for swear filter avoidance when cunters and cuntesses are unblocked anyway.

I got an inbox because I avoided it.
I never understood that - why does it make a difference if you avoid it or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
^^Is a big boy for swearing
^Soon to be banned :lol:
^ posted at the same time as me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest