The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dalek1099

Spoiler

-totally agree on it being a bit rushed, but i still really enjoyed it, though it made me feel super sad :/

shame that there wont be any more doctor who to look forward to on Saturdays until November (WOOHAAY) , and i miss the days of 'confidential' :frown:
sad times...

good luck on English lit tomorrow to those who'll be doing it!

this has been another one of my somewhat random appearances ;0)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
yup.
Man up and say hi :smile:

What phone do you have?
LOOOL. You'll see my whatsapp photo :P
Is it you in your photo? Your sleeping in that :loool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
You know what i'm about to say... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought today would be my last day on Earth

Original post by PriyaPaul
Are you ready for the physics exam then ? :smile:

Umm, Kind of. I don't think I'll get an A* though, been procrastinating too much today :frown:
Original post by Elm Tree

Umm, Kind of. I don't think I'll get an A* though, been procrastinating too much today :frown:

Don't worry. I've been procrastinating too much today too, but I think it'll be fine. :wink:

Good Luck with the exam :biggrin:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Don't worry. I've been procrastinating too much today too, but I think it'll be fine. :wink:

Good Luck with the exam :biggrin:

Thanks, you too :smile:
Reply 3485
Original post by Elm Tree
I thought today would be my last day on Earth

Lmao!!!! Hahaha Elm! The day before my biology exam i GENUINELY thought i was going to gaol. It was so sad and i was getting ready to say my goodbyes. You just reminded me of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Jina
Thanks for your concern :smile: i'm sure i'll be fine since it's only muslims who can be perpetrators of such crime and i'm one of them. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's okay :smile: I just have quite a few muslim friends who I've grown to know them and Islam better. Mhmm haha
Hey Aurorae! :woo: :biggrin:

Lucky you :P I have until the end of June... TT.TT" - Same, but for some reason I come on when I have exams which doesn't seem right since I should be revising... Shame that the 'old gang' has gone, Shadab, MANGOOOO!, Kitty, those are the ones who I can remember off the top of my head, sorry if I didn't mention anyone, I have a terribad memory!
Reply 3488
Original post by themancunian
Hey Aurorae! :woo: :biggrin:

Lucky you :P I have until the end of June... TT.TT" - Same, but for some reason I come on when I have exams which doesn't seem right since I should be revising... Shame that the 'old gang' has gone, Shadab, MANGOOOO!, Kitty, those are the ones who I can remember off the top of my head, sorry if I didn't mention anyone, I have a terribad memory!

Shadab is still on here! Should I hail him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3489
Ugh where on the OCR site are grade boundaries for full courses, not individual units?
Who has what's app here? We could maybe make a group chat :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe I just revive myself at the wrong times lol, ah the last time I talked to her was last year I think.. The group of us had so many weird chats back then...

Original post by Jina
Shadab is still on here! Should I hail him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought he banned himself or got banned. Haha dw I will eventually talk to him once again, if I remember to come on TSR that is
Reply 3492
Maybe I just revive myself at the wrong times lol, ah the last time I talked to her was last year I think.. The group of us had so many weird chats back then...

I thought he banned himself or got banned. Haha dw I will eventually talk to him once again, if I remember to come on TSR that is

Haha ok. :smile: it was nice meeting you! Good luck in your exams!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Woohoo!! MIddle east buddies! What country did you live in?

Haha, seriously? I lived in Qatar for a while :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
That's quite cool! Even then... The middle east nowadays is the worst place to go to see "real" muslims... Haha which country were you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in Qatar, haha :smile: it's just, my closest friends there were, of course, Muslim, and I'm fed up of them always being scapegoated - but when idiots like this are around then what are you to do? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it easy because a lot of English is derived from Latin?-I thought all languages would be about as difficult except symbolic ones like Chinese and do you know what "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" means?:colondollar:

It's easy because you only need to recognise. There's no English -> Latin. Once you learn all your endings it's GG.

What you've typed is the name of a bloke with a really long name. Capital letters in Latin indicate names, apart from that there really aren't caps. But if you mistyped that then it's something like, in order: between arms for silent you read? idk :dontknow:

Another wonderful thing is that there is NO word order. But it's conventional for the verb to be at the end.

Original post by Olympiad
What phone do you have?
LOOOL. You'll see my whatsapp photo :P
Is it you in your photo? Your sleeping in that :loool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crapberry Curve 8520
Well you know what I look like, isn't it only fair I see what you look like? :/
(edited 10 years ago)
x

The old me was banned :cool:

:ahee: hey there! :awesome:

Best of luck with your exams, hopefully you'll remember us on results day:wink: post here then at least:mmm:
Original post by Bude8
It's easy because you only need to recognise. There's no English -> Latin. Once you learn all your endings it's GG.

Crapberry Curve 8520
Well you know what I look like, isn't it only fair I see what you look like? :/

You shall soon:tongue:
Is it you in your photo though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you've seen other photos of me? :redface:
If you haven't then that's probably the only photo of me that you'll easily find :colone:
Reply 3499

Posted from TSR Mobile

Llooool olympia search bude's discussions... One of them has his pic in the relationships section. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest