The Student Room Group

Edexcel C3,C4 June 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nicole.94
i did last year's C4 reserve paper after my teacher gave me the original a few weeks ago and i was confused as to why it wasnt the june 2012 paper i have seen before.

I agree with Arsey, it was easier than the actual paper that got rolled out

I will try and scan the questions through.

well aren't you a legend !! :eek::biggrin:
Reply 1361
Original post by nicole.94
i did last year's C4 reserve paper after my teacher gave me the original a few weeks ago and i was confused as to why it wasnt the june 2012 paper i have seen before.

I agree with Arsey, it was easier than the actual paper that got rolled out

I will try and scan the questions through.

Hi, that would be great thanks when will you upload it? :smile:
Reply 1362
This is the paper that never was, I didn't want to upload until now as I would imagine a lot of centres are using it as their mock.
Original post by Arsey
This is the paper that never was, I didn't want to upload until now as I would imagine a lot of centres are using it as their mock.

Would they be able to upload the C4 paper we were meant to sit in a few weeks now that we're not sitting it and we are sitting the reserve instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1364
Original post by MathsNerd1
Would they be able to upload the C4 paper we were meant to sit in a few weeks now that we're not sitting it and we are sitting the reserve instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no

the papers will only be released after the exam where the reserve is taken. I don't know why.
Reply 1365
Original post by Part A
I understand you won't be doing solutions to S2 but would you mind uploading the mark scheme to it, after the 12 hour limit, so us TSR lot can go through it and try to see how we've done? Thanks!

Mark scheme isn't released until July, so no.
Original post by Arsey
no

the papers will only be released after the exam where the reserve is taken. I don't know why.

Oh, that's a bit strange as we won't be able to sit that exam anyway :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1367
Original post by Arsey
Mark scheme isn't released until July, so no.

Ah okay how about the paper? My bad
Reply 1368
yeah but I cannot be bothered scanning it, so probably not until Monday.
Original post by Arsey

Thanks for all your scans!
Original post by ACBLISS
ok i guess.....

sure? I'm not convinced :frown: PM me if need be.
S2 tomorrow right? good luck! :smile:
Oh, you won't guess what I dressed up today (well tried too but failed), as it was our last day of lessons of school. You'll never let this go now...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1371
Original post by Arsey

Ah cool, thanks a lot
Reply 1372
Original post by MedMed12
sure? I'm not convinced :frown: PM me if need be.
S2 tomorrow right? good luck! :smile:
Oh, you won't guess what I dressed up today (well tried too but failed), as it was our last day of lessons of school. You'll never let this go now...

Lool I'm fine, i was just to lazy to type :P lool
Everything's fine, revision is good :smile:
Thanks, i'm not worried about tomorrow :P
:redface: :redface: As a chav!!!!!! :O

My god, that's a lot of replacement papers! The rest of my Maths exams really!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arsey
no

My understanding is that last time it happened a few centres didn't get replacements in time and were permitted to use the original paper.
Reply 1377
Original post by gdunne42
My understanding is that last time it happened a few centres didn't get replacements in time and were permitted to use the original paper.

Rather odd if true. They could get copies of the paper to any centre anywhere in the world via overnight courier if necessary. They could also email a pdf and the centre could print.... :confused:
Original post by Arsey
Rather odd if true. They could get copies of the paper to any centre anywhere in the world via overnight courier if necessary. They could also email a pdf and the centre could print.... :confused:

It may be one of those he told her and she told him stories but an Edexcel C3/C4 marker was the person who told me it had happened.
Reply 1379
Original post by gdunne42
It may be one of those he told her and she told him stories but an Edexcel C3/C4 marker was the person who told me it had happened.

It could also be that the centre gave out the wrong paper by mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending