The Student Room Group

Best drinks for pre-drinking?

Just interested to know what everyone likes to drink as pre-drinks before going out?

I usually go with a bottle of southern comfort and a few beers.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
VODKA!!!!!!

Or tequila shots.
Reply 3
Petrol.
Original post by Rybee
Petrol.

When not downing shots of unleaded from the local Shell, I like to go for vodka shots :rofl:
Reply 5
Original post by JoEdBo
Just interested to know what everyone likes to drink as pre-drinks before going out?

You drink a bottle of Southern Comfort (the equivalent in alchohol of about 13 pints of lager) and a few beers and then start drinking?

Dude, you have problems...
Reply 6
I'd usually just have a few shots of Sambuca.
Reply 7
Original post by JoEdBo

This, although sometimes replace the SC with some Jim Beam or JD and sometimes change beer for Kopparberg pear cider
Original post by Rybee
Petrol.

More frequently referred to by its proper name, Special Brew.
Reply 9
Original post by Rybee
Petrol.

Hello,
Superb answer...:colone:
Would usually just start drinking once out, not before.
Beer before wine, makes you feel fine.

Wine before beer, makes you feel queer.
Reply 12
I find cidre, its cheap and ya can knock it back pretty easy, that or cheap beer (stubby bottles from tesco/lidl are quite good and cheap) and they are about 4% if not more usually but dont taste it, I can drink em like pop lol.

I never have a spirit before goin out cos I usualy end up having that later in form of shots or rum and coke, I perfer somin easy before heading out lol
Original post by LukeM90
I find cidre, its cheap and ya can knock it back pretty easy, that or cheap beer (stubby bottles from tesco/lidl are quite good and cheap) and they are about 4% if not more usually but dont taste it, I can drink em like pop lol.

I never have a spirit before goin out cos I usualy end up having that later in form of shots or rum and coke, I perfer somin easy before heading out lol

same haha

if I take spirits before going out I will have hit the floor by 11 oclock :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by upthegunners
same haha

if I take spirits before going out I will have hit the floor by 11 oclock :lol:

lol, I once thought I was a big party animal and started on the vodka before leaving, needless to say I didnt leave at all lol
I stick with the Cider.

For the proper drinking, it's defo shots.
Original post by LukeM90
lol, I once thought I was a big party animal and started on the vodka before leaving, needless to say I didnt leave at all lol

Iv been there before dude, a 16 year old girl had to use my phone to ring my dad to tell him she put me in a taxi lmao

a bottle of strongbow for 3.25 quid is always hard to beat
Original post by LukeM90

Scrumpy Jack's is quite a heavy cider, that can knock you pretty easily.

The other 4% ciders don't get me tipsy too much, unless I have a couple.
Reply 18
Methanol.
You should try it, it's a blinding experience :ahee:

(Sorry I couldn't help myself :ashamed2: )
Reply 19
Original post by upthegunners
Iv been there before dude, a 16 year old girl had to use my phone to ring my dad to tell him she put me in a taxi lmao

a bottle of strongbow for 3.25 quid is always hard to beat

lol thats bad, makes a good story though! lol

Quick Reply

Latest