and FYI I'm searching bracelets and appeared... :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369327009.876871.jpg

"Sex organiser"

:lolwut:

and FYI I'm searching bracelets and appeared... :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you got a watch yet? If not I saw my teacher with this really cool bracelet like watch that I can try and find for you :dontknow:
Original post by Rubicon1
Yeah timings my problem to, I always have a few more ideas in my head but fail to write them all down. You get a lot more marks based on your in depth analysis of points as opposed to the amount of points you make. So its all good!:tongue:

Yup :smile:
Original post by Bude8
Have you got a watch yet? If not I saw my teacher with this really cool bracelet like watch that I can try and find for you :dontknow:

No ;'(
Yes please!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Loool omg... Hahahaha. That's nice of them! We have an SLT member lead it, we get given demonstrations... We have stand ins for the head teacher and it's just a big show. Oh and how to walk and sit down! Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Jina :smile: How did you find the poetry exam today?
Original post by Bude8
Can't find the exact one, but here are some similar ones... Maybe I should email her, although it'd be a bit dodgy asking about what watch she has :lolwut:
http://magickalmythsandmetaphors.com/products/Artemisia-Bracelet-Watch.html or http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alchemy-Gothic-Artemisia-Bracelet-Watch/dp/B006YOHIW4/ref=sr_1_119?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1369327407&sr=1-119&keywords=bracelet+watch, Amazon cheaper, might be fake, who knows? :dontknow:

Finding a few more, consider it a gift from me '^'

edit: found another similar one
http://www.amazon.co.uk/TIMEX-Womens-Quartz-Bracelet-UG0085/dp/B004DACMK4/ref=sr_1_102?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1369327507&sr=1-102&keywords=bracelet+watch

:aww: thanks, except I'd be paying :tongue:
I dare you to email her LOOOL.
Be like "my friend was asking and I noticed you had it: :sly:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:aww: thanks, except I'd be paying :tongue:
I dare you to email her LOOOL.
Be like "my friend was asking and I noticed you had it: :sly:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That BS is poor quality. I'd say something like
"Dear Miss X,

This may seem like a strange request - but what watch do you have? At the recent parent's evening, my mum noticed it and said it was very beautiful. With her upcoming birthday I'd like to purchase one for her as well.

Kind regards,

Y"
I want one for myself :tongue:
Hmmm yeah, do they have a website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
That BS is poor quality. I'd say something like
"Dear Miss X,

This may seem like a strange request - but what watch do you have? At the recent parent's evening, my mum noticed it and said it was very beautiful. With her upcoming birthday I'd like to purchase one for her as well.

Kind regards,

Y"

Yaaay dare you to do it!
Awkward moment when she replies "m8, I didn't wear it then"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yaaay dare you to do it!
Awkward moment when she replies "m8, I didn't wear it then"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, I've already given you a present... In fact, I count 3/4.
pew pew
Reply 3633
Hello! What is this thread actually for? Is it just a social place to talk to people you don't know?
Original post by Ryan075
Hello! What is this thread actually for? Is it just a social place to talk to people you don't know?

pretty much
Reply 3635
Original post by MattFletcher
pretty much

Haha ok then. I looks like there is some pretty serious stuff going on though, in terms of relationships though
Bad salesman. Advertise it publicly, more sales :redface:
Just worked out what I need to get in the english language exam to get an a* overall-ish and it's 64/80
This is mainly due to my poor speaking and listening in which I got a mid b :frown: however, in my other controlled assessments I'm on an a*
Do you think that getting 64/80 is really unacheivable? I got 59 in my mock and that was when I didnt even realise we had to do 2 writings before I even went into the exam

I genuinely just feel completely deflated by the whole situation

Damn speaking and listening ergh
Reply 3638
Original post by Ryan075
Haha ok then. I looks like there is some pretty serious stuff going on though, in terms of relationships though

Loooool what are you talking about?

I think i know who you mean.. But elaborate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3639
Original post by JustaDreamer
Hey Jina :smile: How did you find the poetry exam today?

Hey! All i'll say is it could've been worse. :/ you?
I didn't like the unseen poem though. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest